If you are an employee of a small business in the Newent area you may be worried that you do not have the right to make a claim for compensation if you are injured in an accident that was not your fault. You may think that this right only extends to employees at large businesses. In fact, there are personal injury lawyers who will work for no win no fee in Newent to help you make a claim for your accident. Millions of people are employed by small businesses in the UK and many of them launch successful personal injury claims every year.
A small businesses employer has a duty to protect the health, safety and welfare of their employees in the same way that a larger businesses employer does. They have the opportunity to set up insurance policies for claims of this kind and can usually access a special type of Employee’s Liability Insurance which may be referred to as a small business insurance policy. Here are the top 5 facts about getting help from a personal injury lawyer who works for no win no fee in Newent with small business insurance claims.
Small business claim help from lawyers working for no win no fee in Newent – top 5 facts
- If you are injured in an accident at a small business then a lawyer working for no win no fee in Newent may be able to help you claim compensation. You can claim for a wide range of injuries suffered in many types of accidents. The claim will be made from the small business that was at fault for the accident.
- Starting a claim is very easy – contact Accident Advice Helpline. They handle thousands of small business claims every year and all of their expert personal injury lawyers work on a no win no fee basis. You can contact them via the 24 hour helpline or via the web.
- As part of the claims process you will have to provide details of how the accident happened. You may have to state where you were at the time of the accident and if you were operating any machinery or equipment. You will also have to state if you were using any protective equipment. It may also be relevant to record if you had received any training to carry out your job or whether you were being supervised adequately.
- Small business insurance claims can be extremely variable – every accident and every injury are different. Therefore, it is not possible to guarantee exactly how much money you will get or how much time it will take to completely resolve your case.
- Small business insurance claims are handled at Accident Advice Helpline by a small business claims expert – you will be allocated one at the start of your claim.
So for expert legal advice about a possible claim call Accident Advice Helpline today on: 0800 689 0500 from a landline or: 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
Date Published: 9th February 2014
Author: Sharon Parry