Workers find themselves hunting out a personal injury lawyer who works for no win no fee* in Newcastle because they have been injured in an accident at work that was not their fault. Accidents at work are extremely varied and occupational lawyers who work for no win no fee* in Newcastle often have a large case load.
Accident Advice Helpline is an occupational legal firm who can help with all sorts of occupational injury claims. They operate a 24 hour hotline so clients can reach them whenever they need to at any hour of the day or night.
Here are some cases that a personal injury lawyer who works for no win no fee* in Newcastle might help with.
Personal injury lawyers working for no win no fee* in Newcastle – “falls from a height” case load
Tragically, falls from a height are one of the most common causes of serious workplace injuries in the UK and can result in catastrophic injuries. They are common in the construction industry because a lot of building work happens high up. Accidents can be caused by:
- Ladders being used where scaffolding would have been more appropriate and safer
- Damaged scaffolding or ladders were used and were not safe
- An employee was not trained in how to use a ladder safely
- The wrong type of ladder was used for a particular job
- The ladder was not maintained properly or was damaged
Personal injury lawyer working for no win no fee* in Newcastle – machinery accident case load
Machinery can cause very serious injuries in employees. This may be because parts of a body or clothing get caught in them or because things fly out of them. Workers can also get crushed by machinery. The accidents arise because:Open Claim Calculator
- The machine was not working properly
- The wrong machine was provided for the job
- The machine was not maintained properly
- The moving parts of the machine were not guarded correctly
- An employee was not trained in how to use the machine correctly
- An employee was not provided with correct protective equipment
Personal injury lawyers working for no win no fee*s in Newcastle – “dangerous substances” case load
Many workers are exposed to dangerous substances or to products that contain dangerous substances and this could be something as common as cleaning products. Accidents happen when dangerous substances are breathed in, come into contact with the skin or eyes or are injected into the skin. This can happen because:
- A safer alternative substance should have been used
- The substance should have been used in a different form (e.g. a solid)
- Personal protective equipment (such as eye protection) was not provided
- The wrong personal protective equipment was provided
- The worker was not trained in how to use the personal protective equipment correctly.
So for expert legal advice about a possible claim call Accident Advice Helpline today on: 0800 689 0500 from a landline or: 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.