If you have recently been injured in an accident and would like to make a compensation claim but are worried about the costs of claiming, let us tell you all about our no win no fee in Milnathort service.
Accident Advice Helpline’s no win no fee in Milnathort service
Legal reform in the 1990s banned the use of legal aid in personal injury cases. Subsequently, many personal injury victims, notably lower earners, found themselves in a potentially vulnerable situation, injured but unable to afford expensive legal fees to make a claim and receive financial compensation. Luckily, the conditional fee arrangement, often referred to as no win no fee, was introduced to replace legal aid.
No win no fee means a victim can make a claim without having to pay upfront fees and will only need to pay solicitors’ fees in the event their case is successful. This reduces the financial risk of claiming and gives all victims, both higher and lower earners, access to justice for the injuries they have sustained.
We offer no win no fee in Milnathort and all other areas throughout the UK, including in Scotland where we work in partnership with some of the country’s best personal injury solicitors.
Eligibility for our no win no fee in Milnathort service
You are able to make a personal injury claim, using our no win no fee in Milnathort service for any accident or incident, which led to you being injured or made ill. Some of the most common types of claims we deal with involve:
- Accidents and illnesses caused by working conditions – back injuries, repetitive strains, hearing impairments, asbestosis, etc.
- Road traffic accidents – these range from minor to fatal accidents and involve drivers, passengers, cyclists and pedestrians.
- Food poisoning – although often not considered a serious illness, it can have nasty consequences for certain groups of people, such as babies and young children, elderly people and pregnant women.
- Faulty product injuries – these are sadly quite common and include unpleasant injuries such as burns and shocks from faulty electrical items like hair dryers, toasters, kettles, etc.
Many other types of injuries and illnesses can also be claimed for using our no win no fee service, as long as the surrounding circumstances comply with the following conditions:
- The accident or illness was not caused by the victim but by the actions or carelessness of another person;
- The accident or illness must have happened within the past three years; and
- The victim must have visited a medical professional about their injuries or symptoms.
To check your eligibility, why not take our 30-second test now? All you need to do is answer a few basic questions about your accident or illness and the test will then confirm if you can make a claim and, if so, how much your claim might be worth.
Contact us today
For further information about our service, the process of claiming or to start a claim straightaway, get in touch. You can contact us for free by calling 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. Alternatively text “claim365” to 88010 and one of our advisors will call you back.