Looking for no-win, no-fee lawyers in Weymouth and Portland?
If so then we can help; we are a national injury law firm with one of the highest success rates in the industry.
We are here because we want to make sure that you get the compensation you deserve, and need, following your ordeal. We will do everything that we can to make the claim process as smooth as possible, and to get you the maximum amount of compensation.
We were established in 2000, two years after the UK Government stopped providing legal aid funding for personal injury claims. Without companies like ours people would not be able to get their compensation without gambling their own money paying upfront legal fees; with us there is no gamble, we can only afford to be 100% honest about your chances of making a successful claim.
So we’re not the only injury law firm that offers an easy solution to you getting your money, why choose us?
- Because we have one of the highest success rates in the industry.
- As a national firm we have the shared experience to tackle more complex cases.
- Because we are dedicated to quality customer care – which is why we have a twenty-four hour helpline for people to get obligation free help and advice.
- Because our patron is Esther Rantzen, known champion of consumer rights.
If you choose us to handle your compensation claim then we will assign your case to our no-win, no-fee lawyers in Weymouth and Portland and they will do everything in their power to make sure that your claim is successful, and if it isn’t, you don’t have to pay us a penny.
You can claim personal injury compensation for any injury or illness that you suffered as a result of someone else’s negligence. So you can claim because:
- You’ve been injured in an accident at work, on the road, or in a public place, shop or leisure facility.
- Because you’ve been made unwell following an industrial accident
- Because you’ve been signed off work with stress.
- Or because you’ve been injured, or made unwell after using a faulty appliance, product or service.
You have three years from the date you were injured in which to file your claim for compensation with our no-win, no-fee lawyers. Including if you are based in Weymouth and Portland.
To get an idea of how much your claim may be worth, use the compensation calculator tool on our website: www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk.
To talk to us now about your claim, call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 from a landline. Or 0333 500 0993 if calling from a mobile. Both of our lines are open twenty four hours a day and are staffed by fully trained advisors who will confirm your eligibility to claim, before passing your details to our no-win, no-fee lawyers whose reach includes Weymouth and Portland.
Date Published: 18th August 2014
Author: Emma Matthews