Accident Advice Helpline’s ‘no win, no fee*’ lawyers for Hart
If you have had an accident and suffered injuries through no fault of your own, you may be eligible to seek a sum of compensation if someone else was to blame because they were acting carelessly or negligently. As there is no legal aid available for personal injury claims, one of the best ways to bring your case is under a conditional fee, or ‘no win, no fee*’ agreement. This protects you against the major potential financial loss – having to pay legal fees – if your case turns out to be unsuccessful. Accident Advice Helpline employs only ‘no win, no fee*’ lawyers for Hart and elsewhere across the UK, because we don’t believe that anyone should be dissuaded from seeking the justice they deserve on financial grounds alone.
We also help minimise the chances of you losing your case by:
- Thoroughly assessing your accident and the circumstances around it from the outset to ensure that if you embark on a case, you stand a good chance of success. We do this through our dedicated helpline. Call us and give details of what has happened to you and we will give you a free, no obligation opinion of your chances of making a successful claim.
- Appointing the right legal representation for you to take your case forward through our ‘no win, no fee*’ lawyers for Hart. All our lawyers are experienced in one or more areas of personal injury law. If you decide to proceed with a case, we will select the right lawyer with the right experience for your particular claim.
Contact us today for free legal advice on your case
- Our helpline numbers are 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. We’re open 24/7, so you can call us any time.
- You can try the 30 second test on our website. With just a few clicks, you can find out whether you’re eligible to claim.
- Or you can text ‘Claim365’ to 88010.
Tell us when your accident happened; who you believe was to blame; and what injuries you sustained. This will help us advise you. You won’t pay a penny for our advice. And what’s more, we will not charge you to set the wheels in motion if you choose to make a case with one of our expert ‘no win, no fee*’ lawyers for Hart.
Remember, if another party was responsible for your injuries because they were acting negligently, carelessly or even criminally, you may have a legal entitlement to seek compensation. This can play an invaluable role in your recovery. Why not contact us today to see if our ‘no win, no fee*’ lawyers for Hart could help you claim what’s owed to you?
Date Published: 21st September 2014
Author: David Brown