It could be easier than you think to find out whether you are eligible to make a claim for compensation after an accident that wasn’t your fault. Call Accident Advice Helpline today and we’ll tell you – for free – whether our no win, no fee lawyers could help you bring a case for damages against the party that caused your injury.
Looking for no win no fee lawyers in Great Manchester?
We at Accident Advice Helpline work nationwide meaning we help accident victims regardless of where they live. This means that even though we do not have local no win no fee lawyers in Great Manchester we can still help. So for no win no fee lawyers in Great Manchester, or anywhere else, get in touch!
For our no win, no fee lawyers to be able to represent you, the following must normally be true of your accident:
- It must have happened within the last three years. There can be variations in this timescale, however. For example, if the accident is classed as an industrial disease, you will have three years from the date of diagnosis, rather than the date on which you contracted the illness.
- You must have sustained injuries which required medical attention. These could be physical or psychological. You could recover from them relatively quickly or your recovery could be ongoing. The prognosis offered by the doctors may be that you will be affected by them in the long term, or may even never recover.
- Someone else – whether that’s an individual, a company or a statutory agency – must have been responsible for causing the accident. They may have acted carelessly, negligently or even criminally.
If you’re in any doubt as to whether your accident qualifies you for compensation, you should call us as soon as possible to clarify whether our no win, no fee lawyers could help you. The longer you leave it, the more likely it is that important details will fade from your memory. Also, you may not know what evidence you need to keep to ensure you receive the amount of compensation you are rightfully entitled to. For example, you should keep evidence of prescription charges, transport costs and the costs of any childcare or help around the home you have needed to buy in.
How to get in touch with us
Call, text or complete the handy 30-second calculator on our website for a fast and honest opinion on whether you can make a claim. The details you need are:
- Helpline numbers: 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- You can try the quick and easy 30 second test on our website; or
- Text ‘Claim365’ to 88010.
It’s free to get in touch with us and there’s no obligation.
If you think you’re entitled to compensation after an accident and would like help in making your claim from our experienced ‘no win, no fee’ lawyers for Greater Manchester, then why not give us a call today? You could find out within minutes whether you could make a claim with Accident Advice Helpline.
Date Published: 20th September 2014
Author: David Brown