Why choose No Win, No Fee Lawyers for Gloucestershire Accident Claims?
The benefits of choosing ‘no win, no fee’ lawyers for Gloucestershire to help with your claim for compensation after an accident is that you will not ultimately have to pay for their legal services if your case is unsuccessful. Of course, we do everything we can to avoid that scenario. We also seek to make claiming a realistic option for anyone who has a legal right to do so. We do this by:
- Providing free legal advice on your eligibility to claim. Contact us and we will take a few details about your accident. From this information, we will be able to give you an honest assessment of whether you have a right to make a claim. We’ll tell you what we think your chances of success are with our ‘no win, no fee’ lawyers for Gloucestershire on your case. We’ll also estimate for you the amount of compensation you may be entitled.
- Starting your claim for free – no upfront fee. If you are eligible and decide you would like to proceed, we can set your claim in motion today. However, there is no obligation to go ahead if you choose not to and everything you tell us at this stage is confidential.
- Appointing your specialist ‘no win, no fee’ lawyers for Gloucestershire. All members of our legal team are experts in their field. We will find the right lawyer with experience in the accident type you have suffered. The kinds of cases we deal with every day includes cases of slips, trips and falls; road traffic accidents; accidents at work and industrial diseases and many more. Also remember, for the legal help you have received from our team, you will not have to pay in the unlikely event that your case is unsuccessful.
Contact us about your claim today
- You can call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- You can text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- You can complete the 30-second test on our website
If we succeed in claiming on your behalf, you will normally receive a sum of money that not only compensates for your injuries but also helps with the financial costs of your accident. This may include anything from loss of earnings to prescription charges and transport costs. Our lawyers are experienced in ensuring you receive the maximum amount you are entitled.
If you need to make a claim for compensation after an accident you were not to blame for and it has caused you life-changing injuries, contact Accident Advice Helpline today. We will explain how our ‘no win, no fee’ lawyers for Gloucestershire can help you claim affordably, with less risk and with a greater chance of success.
Date Published: 20th September 2014
Author: David Brown