If you have been the victim of an accident that wasn’t your fault, have you considered making a claim for compensation? Maybe you have, but discounted the idea because it would be too expensive financially or too stressful emotionally. The truth is that if you are legally entitled to make a claim, then we believe that you should do so. As a professional legal firm working in the field of personal injury claims for over a decade now, we will do whatever we can to make sure you can claim affordably and with a minimum of stress. We do this largely through the services of our no win, no fee* lawyers.
Looking for no win no fee* lawyers in Gloucester?
We at Accident Advice Helpline work nationwide meaning we help accident victims regardless of where they live. This means that even though we do not have local no win no fee* lawyers in Gloucester we can still help. So for no win no fee* lawyers in Gloucester, or anywhere else, get in touch!
You can benefit from our expertise if you have had an accident which:
- Caused you injuries requiring medical treatment. This includes psychological illnesses such as stress or depression as well as cases of medical negligence, food poisoning, and industrial diseases, for instance;
- Happened within the last three years. This is the most common time limit for claiming in negligence cases. Sometimes you may have longer to make your claim – if you were a minor at the time of the accident, for example; or if you have been diagnosed with an industrial disease; and
- Was caused by another party acting carelessly, negligently or criminally. You can bring a claim against an individual, a company or a statutory agency such as a local authority.
To check your eligibility to claim, get in touch
- You can call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- You can text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- You can complete the 30-second test on our website
We will tell you quickly, without fuss and above all, for free whether you are eligible to make a claim. We’ll also give you an idea of the chances of your case being successful. Finally, we will give you an estimate of the amount of compensation our no win, no fee* lawyers may be able to claim on your behalf.
It is entirely up to you whether you proceed or not. But at least you will know what your legal rights are – at no cost to you. It is also free to set a claim in motion with Accident Advice Helpline.
If you go ahead with a claim, our lawyers will handle every aspect on your behalf, keeping you informed on a regular basis. Many people find that their claims can be settled relatively quickly and without the need to even go to court.
Don’t be one of the unfortunate people who never claim what they are entitled to after a non-fault accident. Call us free on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone today and find out how our no win, no fee* lawyers could help you.