Making a personal injury compensation claim is surprisingly easy, it’s finding the right firm of no-win, no-fee lawyers in Flint that can be difficult and time consuming.
The conditional fee agreement criteria
In order to make a compensation claim under the conditional fee agreement, certain conditions must be met:
- The accident must not have been your fault, someone else must have been to blame
- No more than 3 years can have passed between accident and claim in most cases
- You must have sought medical assistance for your injuries
What kinds of accidents and injuries are covered?
Local lawyers, like no-win, no-fee lawyers in Flint, may not have the specialist lawyers you need. However, Accident Advice Helpline have just right in-house lawyer for you and your situation.
Provided that you meet the basic requirements, you could claim for just about any accident and injury type at all. Here are just a few examples, to give you more of an idea:
- Accidents in the workplace: Employers are responsible for making sure that the workplace is a safe environment to work in, and to visit (as far as is reasonable) – this includes public areas when work is being carried out. This can mean, among other things, making sure that scaffolding is secure, walkways are clear and free from debris and other obstructions and making sure that equipment is properly maintained.
- Road traffic accidents (RTAs): As you are likely to be aware of if you have ventured out onto UK roads recently, there are a lot of people out there not paying attention to the road, or their driving. If you have been hurt in accident because of one of them, you should look into making a compensation claim. Again, don’t just check out no-win, no-fee lawyers in Flint – look at Accident Advice Helpline too.
- Trips & falls: This covers pretty much any accident that wasn’t your fault, and involved you hitting the floor. A typical example is tripping over a cable, a carpet edge, a loose paving slab, falling from a lift shaft… You get the idea.
No-win, no-fee lawyers in Flint are not the only option
Now we have established that you need to meet certain criteria, you can claim for just about any accident type that man ever invented and that local options like no-win, no-fee lawyers in Flint may not be the best option… What’s next?
Call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone for free, no-obligation advice about making a personal injury claim for compensation.