Searching for ‘no win, no fee’ lawyers in Devon?
There are hundreds, if not thousands, of personal injury lawyers within the UK – and, as with anything else, some are going to be better than others. Finding the right one for you is important, so important that it can mean the difference between success and failure for your claim – even if the claim itself seems cut and dried.
Choosing the right ‘no win, no fee’ lawyers in Devon
Because personal injury law covers such a wide range of injuries, situations, locations and even disease and illness, teaming up with the right lawyer or law firm is essential. Below, we have compiled some pro tips to help you choose.
If you have had an accident, that was not your fault, and you are thinking of making a personal injury compensation claim, then you need to get organised…
- If possible, take notes when the accident happens, or get somebody else to do it for you.
- Take photographs of your injuries, and anything involved (pothole, broken step, vehicle damage etc)
- Keep all of your pieces of paper, documents, receipts for medical expenses, travel costs and any other costs resulting directly from your accident in a folder.
- If you were a driver in a road traffic accident, you need to make sure that you inform your insurance company as soon as is possible.
- If you have had a car accident, but there are no obvious injuries you should get yourself checked over anyway. Some injuries, such as concussion and whiplash, can take a little time to emerge, and if you want to make a claim you will need a medical report.
What can Accident Advice Helpline do to help you?
A key benefit of working with Accident Advice Helpline is that the majority of cases can be handled over the phone – location is no longer a barrier, and you don’t need to limit yourself to ‘no win, no fee’ lawyers in Devon.
Accident Advice Helpline has secured itself as one of the largest and most successful law firms in the UK, having been established since the year 2000. We are even endorsed by consumer rights champion, Esther Rantzen.
Give us a call today on our free to call helpline: 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone, which is staffed by highly trained, very friendly, advisers.
Call today, and see how we can help.