Struggling to cope financially after an accident in Carmarthenshire?
After an accident it’s often not just a physical injury that people have to deal with but financial repercussions, so you will be relieved to know that you can claim back any financial costs, or financial losses, that arose from your accident.
So what sort of expenses can you claim for? Every claim if different but the most common items that people claim for are:
- Travel expenses
- Child care costs
- Money spent on private medical treatment or care
- Money spent replacing clothing or personal items damaged in your accident
- Medical costs
- The cost of hiring a vehicle (after a road accident)
- And lost earnings
But you can claim for any accident-related expenses; please keep a record of what you are spending and retain anything that proves your costs/ losses, like payslips, receipts and bank statements.
The amount of compensation that you receive will of course depend on how serious your injury was, and how much of an affect it had on your life, but you can get an estimate of how much you could get by using the compensation calculator tool on our website.
How to claim
Claiming compensation is actually quite a simple process; providing that you received medical attention for your injury and someone else was to blame for your accident then we have no win no fee* lawyers in Carmarthenshire who will work on your claim for you, regardless of where your accident happened or how serious your injury was.Open Claim Calculator
Our no win no fee* lawyers in Carmarthenshire are injury lawyers, so have the legal expertise necessary to get you the best compensation package possible.
But to help your no win no fee* lawyers in Carmarthenshire help you, there are several things that you should do:
- Make sure you tell your lawyer everything that you can remember about your accident, your injury and the overall affect that everything had on your life. This will ensure that you get all of the compensation that you deserve.
- If you have the contact details of any witnesses to your accident then make sure you give those details to your lawyer.
- Don’t claim until you know that you are better – you can only claim once so if you claim before you make a full recovery and then incur additional expenses you won’t be able to claim those costs back.
To get in touch with our no win no fee* lawyers in Carmarthenshire about your claim please call us on 0800 689 0500. Or 0333 500 0993 if calling from a mobile.
- Additional information on claiming compensation can be found on our website: www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk.