Don’t let a sporting injury ruin your life
It’s an unfortunate fact that sporting injuries are incredibly common occurrences and thousands of them take place each year that can result in severe injury. There are some sports that pose higher risks than others, for example, runners are prone to knee and joint injuries while boxers are at high risk from a broken nose or jaw. A lot of sporting accidents that take place tend to be the fault of another person, or due to the fact that the individual hadn’t been trained or looked after properly.
Have you been involved in a sporting accident?
If you live in Hughley, and you have been involved in a sporting accident within the past three years that someone else was negligent for, there is a chance that you may be entitled to make a no win no fee* in Hughley injury claim for compensation.
Some reasons as to why sporting injuries may happen can include:
- Faulty equipment or sportswear
- Lack of sufficient training or support
- Poorly maintained sports field or track
- Insufficient provision of safety equipment.
Sporting accidents can be the fault of an opponent, sports club, coach or manufacturer, to name but a few. It’s important to remember that sporting negligence is a serious breach of trust and health and safety and when an accident results in an injury, you are perfectly entitled to make a no win no fee* in Hughley claim through Accident Advice Helpline.
Why should I make a no win on fee in Hughley claim?
There are various reasons as to why you may want to claim no win no fee* in Hughley compensation through Accident Advice Helpline, such as:Open Claim Calculator
- Expenses – medical bills, specialist treatment (in the case of sporting injuries, this will often be a physiotherapist), care costs and even travel to and from medical appointments can add up.
- Sick leave – can result in loss of earnings. It may be that your accident has prevented you from attending your day job either on a short or long term basis, or in some cases you may have a professional sporting career in which case your injury will set you back on a temporary, or even permanent basis.
How can I start a no win no fee* in Hughley claim?
We ensure that making a claim is as comfortable and hassle-free as possible. Simply give us a call on our 24 hour advice line, or fill out our short online claim form, and we’ll guide you through the no win no fee* in Hughley process. To begin making your claim, simply lift the phone and get in touch. Accident Advice Helpline is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
While you are on our website, why not have a look around at the informative articles on the claims process. As well as this, you can find testimonials from past claimants and important information on the next steps to compensation.