Although Hazlewood is a relatively quiet and picturesque area in Yorkshire, residents still find themselves victims to numerous personal injury accidents.
If you have been one such unlucky resident then you may be interested to learn how Accident Advice Helpline could help you file a no win no fee in Hazlewood claim to compensate you for the pain and suffering you have experienced, as well as any expenses you have had to pay out due to your injuries.
No win no fee in Hazlewood claims
The list of injuries you could make no win no fee in Hazlewood claims for is endless but some of the most common types of injuries we at Accident Advice Helpline deal with include:
- Incidences of food poisoning, usually from eating out at local restaurants
- Road traffic accidents; minor or serious, involving cyclists, drivers, passengers and pedestrians
- Slip, trip and fall accidents, whether they occurred at work, in public or at home;
- Faulty product injuries, such as electric shocks and burns
- Accidents in the workplace; like a repetitive strain injury, vibration white finger or a back injury
- Industrial diseases and illnesses – including asbestosis and long-term disabilities caused by operating vibrating tools
Do not worry if your particular injury or illness is not mentioned above, there’s a good chance we’ll still be able to help you. Just contact us and explain your circumstances and we can confirm whether we can help.
As already mentioned, the types of injuries Accident Advice Helpline deals with range greatly; in fact the only three things all accidents must have in common in order to be eligible for a no win no fee in Hazlewood claim, are as follows:
- Another person must have caused the accident you were injured in;
- The incident must have taken place within the past three years; and
- You must have sought the attention of a medical professional.
What a claim covers
Your financial compensation award will include general damages, money to cover the physical and emotional ordeal you’ve had to endure. In addition, depending on your exact circumstances, your claim can also cover special damages, reimbursements for any extras costs you have had to pay out as a result of your injury or illness. This can be for prescription charges, home help, medical treatment costs, etc.
You’ll need to consult with a legal expert to check everything you are eligible to claim for.
Whether you are ready to start a claim or simply require further information you can contact our helpline now for free by calling:
- 0800 689 0500 from a landline phone; or
- 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone.
Alternatively you can text the message ‘claim365’ to 88010 and one of our advisors will call you back to discuss your claim.
Date Published: 28th January 2014
Author: David Brown