The small market town of Hawes lies in Richmondshire, North Yorkshire, close to the River Ure. The town is a major tourist hotspot for visitors to the Yorkshire Dales National Park, and is also renowned for its Wensleydale cheese, produced at the creamery here. If you have been injured in an accident whilst working in Hawes, in a factory, shop or even an office, making a no win, no fee* in Hawes claim could be on the cards. You’ll need to move fast though as there is a three-year time limit in place to make a personal injury claim.
Injured at work in Hawes
Whether you work at the creamery, in a factory, in an office or a warehouse, there’s the potential to be injured in an accident at work. Health and safety procedures are there for a reason – to keep you safe at work – and if your employer has ignored or breached these then they could be held liable if you have been injured. Here are a few examples of the types of accidents that Accident Advice Helpline has handled no win, no fee* in Hawes claims for:
- Slips and trips – for example tripping over a cable in an office or slipping on a wet factory floor
- Scalds from somebody spilling hot coffee on you in an office
- Injuries caused by industrial machinery – for example crush injuries and broken bones
- Being hit by a forklift truck whilst working in a warehouse
- Manual handling injuries from workers lifting heavy loads without proper training
- Falls from height, generally whilst working on scaffolding or from a roof
These are just a few of the different types of accidents we have handled claims for since we opened in 2000 – you can claim for any type of workplace accident and injury, provided we can prove that somebody else’s negligence caused your accident.
So you want to make a claim?
You’d be surprised how many people avoid making a personal injury claim because they don’t know the facts. It doesn’t have to be complicated to make a no win, no fee* in Hawes claim, however you have been injured. You’ll need to contact a personal injury lawyer – and Accident Advice Helpline’s lawyers work on a 100% no win, no fee* basis. We have over 15 years’ experience and our expert advisors are on hand to offer confidential advice. Call us on 0800 689 0500 today to find out more about making a claim; there is no obligation to proceed.