The town of Hatfield in Hertfordshire was once known for its links to aircraft design and manufacture, with de Havilland operating a factory here from the 1930s until the 1990s. With a population of 29,616 in 2001, the town has grown in popularity in recent years due to its excellent road and rail links to London. With direct trains running to London (just 20 miles away), Hatfield has become a commuter base for those working in the capital. If you’ve been injured on your daily commute, it’s tempting to shrug it off as ‘one of those things’ that happens, but you shouldn’t if somebody else is to blame. You could make a no win, no fee* in Hatfield claim for personal injury compensation, within three years of your accident.
Injured on a train
You’d be forgiven for thinking that trains are not a dangerous form of public transport – for the most part they’re safe and you’ll get to your destination without a care in the world (well, maybe a few delays here and there). But when things go wrong, you could be left injured. Accident Advice Helpline has handled hundreds of no win, no fee* in Hatfield claims and we could help you if you’ve suffered any of the following injuries:
- Lacerations from broken seats or a smashed window on a train
- Slip injuries after slipping on a wet floor (for example if somebody has spilled a drink)
- Trip injuries from tripping as you get on or off the train – for example on a damaged train step
- Injured by objects falling from height, from overhead shelves
- Electric shock from lights or the door release button on the train
- Scalds from hot drinks being spilt on you
- Crush injuries, broken bones, head injuries and lacerations after a collision
Whether you’ve suffered minor injuries after tripping on a train or have been seriously hurt in a train collision, you could claim compensation with Accident Advice Helpline.
Why choose us?
Here at Accident Advice Helpline, we understand that the last thing you need after any kind of accident is more stress. So when it comes to making a no win, no fee* in Hatfield claim, you can call us. Our personal injury lawyers work on a 100% no win, no fee* basis, so anybody can afford to make a claim, and we’ve handled all types of claims for accidents on trains, from minor slip injuries to life-changing injuries sustained in a train collision. Call us today on 0800 689 0500 to find out if you have a viable claim, or take the 30-second test on our website to see how much compensation you could be entitled to.