Because you are taking the time to read this article, it’s highly likely that either you or someone you know has been involved in some form of sporting related accident that wasn’t your fault. Sporting injuries are a common way to become injured and particular sports can pose higher risks than others. Runners, for example, are prone to knee injuries while boxers may be at high risk from a broken nose due to the extreme physical contact. Footballers on the other hand often damage their hamstring or groin muscle during games or training. If you have been injured in a sporting accident that wasn’t your fault, you should speak to Accident Advice Helpline who will discuss with you if you are entitled to make a no win no fee in Harwich claim for compensation.
If you have been involved in a sporting accident within the past three years that was someone else’s fault, and you had to seek medical attention as a result, there is a chance that you may be entitled to make a no win no fee in Harwich sports accident claim.
There are various reasons as to why you may be involved in an accident while playing a sport. The following are all ways in which you may be involved in an accident that isn’t your fault;
- Faulty or unstable equipment
- Lack of sufficient training with equipment
- Poorly maintained sports field or track
- Insufficient provision of safety equipment
- Tackles or attacks during a game.
It may not always be another players fault that you have been involved in an accident, it can be a coach or trainers fault if you are not looked after properly. It’s important to remember that negligence is a serious breach of trust and your health and safety, and when resulting in injuries, you are perfectly entitled to make a no win no fee in Harwich claim.
Why should I make a no win no fee in Harwich claim?
There are many reasons that you should claim compensation for your accident such as;
- Expenses – medical bills, specialist treatment (in the case of sporting injuries, this will often be a physiotherapist), care costs, and even travel to and from medical appointments
- Sick leave from work- resulting in loss of earnings. It may be that your accident has prevented you from attending your day job either on a short or long term basis, or in some cases you may have a professional sporting career in which case your injury will set you back on a temporary or even permanent basis.
Start your no win no fee in Harwich claim today
We will ensure that making a claim is as easy and hassle-free as possible – relieving you from the stress. Simply give us a call on our 24 hour helpline, or take our 30 second compensation calculator on this website. To begin making your claim, simply lift the phone and get in touch.
Date Published: 23rd July 2014
Author: David Brown