You may be aware that burn injuries are very dangerous and can be incredibly painful and depending on the severity, they can even be life threatening if not treated properly. If you have been involved some form of accident where you have experienced a burn, and it was someone else who was negligent and caused the accident, it is very likely that you may be able to no win no fee* in Harvington claim with the help of a solicitor.
What to do when you are burnt
- Immediately get away from the heat source to stop the burning
- Cool the burn with cool or lukewarm water for 10-30 minutes. Do not use ice, iced water or any creams or greasy substances, such as butter
- Remove any clothing or jewellery that is near the burnt area of skin, but do not move anything that is stuck to the skin
- Make sure you keep warm – for example by using a blanket – but take care not to rub it against the burnt area
- Cover the burn by placing a layer of cling film over it
- Use painkillers, such as paracetamol or ibuprofen, to treat any pain
If you have been involved in an accident which was somebody else’s fault where you have endured serious burns, there is a high chance you could be entitled to compensation by contacting us to discuss a no win no fee* in Harvington claim.
More about Accident Advice Helpline and your no win no fee* in Harvington claim
At Accident Advice Helpline, we are always here to support you with your no win no fee* inHarvington claim. We continue to secure compensation of over £30 million each year and we have been established for over 14 years. We are delighted that Esther Ranzten is patron of Accident Advice Helpline and has been since 2003. Esther says, “I have met many people who have been denied justice – innocent people whose lives have been wrecked by an accident which was not their fault – and have faced hardship, unemployment or disability as a result. The law states that if you’ve been hurt, and someone else was negligent and is to blame, you should be compensated. Everyone should have access to justice”.
Receiving a lump sum of compensation after being involved in an accident that wasn’t your fault can help you fund various things, such as important medical assistance that is helping you treat your burns or travel to and from your appointments.
Start your no win no fee* in Harvington claim today
To begin making your claim, get in touch with one of our trained advisers today who will provide you with a professional lawyer to deal with your claim. Accident Advice Helpline is conveniently open 24 hours a day, seven days a week – always there for you.Open Claim Calculator
When you choose to claim your compensation with Accident Advice Helpline, you are always completely in control. Give us a call now on 0800 689 0500.