Accidents can happen in the great outdoors
Many of us visit places like Glenridding to take part in the local outdoor activities on offer. The reality is that while adventurous pursuits, such as water sports, mountaineering, cycling and off–roading, are great fun and exciting, they are also potentially very dangerous if you are not looked after properly. The most common types of adventure accidents people experience when partaking in outdoor pursuits include falls, driving/car accidents, cycling accidents and drowning.
In Glenridding specifically, you can take part in the following activities;
- Mountain Biking
- Horse Riding and Pony Trekking
If, while you have been visiting or staying in Glenridding within the past three years, and have experienced an accident in the great outdoors, you should phone Accident Advice Helpline to start your no win no fee* Glenridding compensation claim.
Why choose Accident Advice Helpline?
- We process most no win no fee* Glenridding claims and we provide you with a 100% professional service from the minute you get in touch.
- Our help line is open 24 hours a day seven days a week should you need to contact them at any time throughout the day.
- It’s free to call us. Phone free from a landline on 0800 689 0500, or if you wish to call from a mobile, the number to call is 0333 500 0993. You can even text ‘CLAIM365’ to 88010 and a professional adviser will call you back.
- We have been in the industry for over 14 years (established in 2000) and we pay out over £30 million to claimants each year.
We can help you with most accidents
Accident Advice Helpline doesn’t only help those who require no win no fee* Glenridding assistance, we also process claims for the following;
- Road traffic accidents
- Slips trips and falls
- Heart problems
- Broken bones
- Medical negligence
- Sporting accidents
- Industrial diseases
- Accidents at work
- Faulty products
- Food poisoning
- Travel accidents
- Holiday accidents
- Criminal injury
Start the journey to claiming compensation
You can phone us free from a landline on 0800 689 0500, or if you wish to call from a mobile, the number to call is 0333 500 0993. Phone today and Accident Advice Helpline can begin your claim and pass it to our professional injury lawyers. If you would prefer a member of the friendly and professional team to call you back text ‘CLAIM365’ to 88010.Open Claim Calculator
If you would prefer, you can send your claim to us in writing by sending it to Royalty House, 10 King Street, Watford, WD18 0BW. If you want to find out some more information on the accidents that you can claim for before getting in touch, please take a few minutes to have a look around Accident Advice Helpline’s website. There are hundreds of articles on the claims process and lots of positive claimants’ testimonials who share their journey.