Make a no win no fee* Glamis claim for your motorbike accident
Sadly, every week, there are around 10,000 accidents on UK roads. Many of the accidents are minor and there are no serious injuries. However, nearly 190,000 accidents last year involved serious injury or sadly, death, with an average of 5 people a day losing their lives on UK roads. The vehicles involved in the accidents ranged from bicycles to lorries. One of the most common vehicles involved in accidents are motorbikes.
Motorcyclists are 40 times more likely to die in an accident than a car driver. This is primarily due to the fact that they do not have the protective structure of metal around them like a car. It is motorcyclists who are in fact more likely to need to make a no win no fee* Glamis claim. If you are reading this and have been involved in a road traffic accident in or around Glamis, you should get in touch to discuss your no win no fee* Glamis claim with the AAH. Even if you do not live in Glamis, we will be able to provide you with professional lawyers throughout the entire UK.
Motorcyclists can endure extreme injuries
As mentioned above, motorcyclists are very vulnerable when out on the roads. Potholes and uneven road surfaces are a few of the many hazards they face each time they go out. However, the most common cause of a motorbike accident is other drivers not seeing them until it is too late to stop. Because a motorcyclist is exposed to the open road, there are some nasty accidents that they could suffer, such as:
- Road rash (the rider slides along the road damaging their skin)
- Bikers arm (the accident happens in such a way that the bike falls on the arm and crushes it)
- Burns from the engine
- Broken bones
- Back and spinal injuries
- Facial injuries (a full face helmet can help reduce this risk)
- Internal injuries
- Damage to joints
If you have been involved in a motorbike accident, or any other road traffic accident for that matter, you may be entitled to make a no win no fee* Glamis claim for one of the above injuries. Simply get in touch to find out more.
Accident Advice Helpline’s contact details
Accident Advice Helpline can help you with the following no win no fee* Glamis claims:
- Car accident claims
- Driver injury claims
- Passenger injury compensation
- Uninsured drivers compensation
- Untraced drivers compensation
- Motorbike accident claims
- Bicycle injury compensation
- Travel accident compensation
Get in touch to start your claim:
- Complete our unique online 30-second test to find out how much you could claim
- Call our free 24/7 helpline from your landline on 0800 689 0500 or
- Call us from your mobile phone on 0333 500 0993 or you can even
- Text ‘claim 365′ to 88010.
Why not also take a couple of minutes to have a look at all the information available on our website. Accident Advice Helpline is a leading personal injury claims law firm. We have over 14 years’ experience helping people get the compensation they deserve. Our friendly professional advisers are waiting for your call.