Did you know that Wallis, Duchess of Windsor spent some time in Felixstowe while waiting for Edward VIII to abdicate? More commonly known as ‘Mrs. Simpson’, Wallis was a divorcee whose engagement to King Edward caused a constitutional crises in the UK. His abdication led to the coronation of King George VI in 1937.
If you have been looking for a solicitor, then Accident Advice Helpline could be the answer. If you have been involved in an accident that was not your fault and you were injured as a result, the specialist team at Accident Advice Helpline want to hear from you. We are just a phone call away and we want to help you claim the compensation you deserve. As one of the UK’s top personal injury law firms, Accident Advice Helpline provides a professional and efficient service with friendly, helpful staff. If you get in touch, we can help you start your claim for compensation today.
No Win No Fee* in Felixstowe Claims
Have you had an accident that was not your fault? Did you suffer an injury as a result of the accident? If you have and are now considering a claim for compensation, ask Accident Advice Helpline to help you today. You can trust that your claim will be in safe hands. For as our patron Consumer Champion Esther Rantzen says, ’Take my advice, you can trust Accident Advice Helpline to look after you.’
Why Should I Ask Accident Advice Helpline to Help Me With My No Win No Fee* in Felixstowe Claim?
Established since 2000, Accident Advice Helpline has 13 years’ experience helping people like you get the compensation you deserve. Call Accident Advice Helpline today and you will receive these great benefits:
- 100% ‘no win, no fee*’ compensation promise
- No money required up front to start your claim
- A 24/7 free legal advice telephone helpline
- And as Esther says, ‘If you call Accident Advice Helpline, I promise you will receive free advice, that no money is required to make a claim and ‘no win, no fee*’ means exactly that.’
So If You Have . . .
- Been injured in a car accident that wasn’t your fault
- Slipped on a wet floor in your favourite restaurant
- Had an accident at work due to no fault of your own
- Suffered any form of no fault injury
You should contact Accident Advice Helpline today to find out if we can help you claim the compensation to which you are entitled.
How Do I Get in Touch?
It is very easy to contact Accident Advice Helpline and make a no win, no fee* Felixstowe claim. You can take your pick from these convenient and easy methods:
- Complete our unique online 30 second test to find out how much you could claim
- Call our free 24/7 helpline from your landline on 0800 689 0500 or
- Call us from your mobile phone on 0333 500 0993 or you can even
- Text ‘claim 365’ to 88010
- Get in touch now. We are here to help.
Date Published: 21st January 2014
Author: David Brown
Category: Location Posts