Have you been hurt or injured during an accident that wasn’t your fault within the past three years? If you required medical attention for your injuries you may be entitled to make a no win no fee* in Easingwold injury claim and receive compensation for your injuries. Find out if you qualify by putting the details of your accident into Accident Advice Helpline’s Thirty Second Test.
- If you have been the victim of a Slip, Trip or Fall and broken a bone or sustained a concussion you may be entitled to compensation.
- If you have been involved in a Road Traffic Accident and have sustained a whiplash injury you may be entitled to make an injury claim – even if you were the passenger in the ‘at fault’ vehicle.
- If you have a repetitive strain injury because of your working conditions you could be entitled to make an accident at work injury claim.
Accident Advice Helpline have the expertise to assist you with all manner of injury claims. They have well in excess of ten years in assisting with injury claims. Cases which are made on a ‘no win, no fee*’ basis are relatively risk free and therefore stress free. If your claim is unsuccessful you won’t have to pay towards your legal costs because that is covered by the ‘no win, no fee*’ agreement.
Why Accident Advice Helpline for my no win, no fee* in Easingwold claim?
- It’s easy to get in contact with experienced and reputable injury lawyers and what’s more you won’t have to leave the comfort of your living room.
- Most of the hard work can be done over the telephone so even if your mobility has been affected by your accident at work you can still go ahead and start your injury claim today.
- You can call Accident Advice Helpline right now because their telephone lines are always open day or night, seven days a week.
- Their knowledgeable and helpful staff will be able to provide you with a free assessment and free advice on how best to proceed with your no win no fee* in Easingwold injury claim.
- You are under no obligation to proceed.
- All claims which are handled by Accident Advice Helpline are done so on a no win no fee* in Easingwold basis meaning that it won’t cost you a penny to get the wheels in motion of your injury claim.
- Endorsed by Esther Rantzen. You can have complete confidence in Accident Advice Helpline because Esther Rantzen has thoroughly investigated and examined the service which Accident Advice Helpline offer victims of no fault accidents. She is satisfied that they are trustworthy and that they will do their best for you and your injury claim.
CALL NOW on 0800 689 0500 if you are calling from a landline
CALL NOW on 0333 500 0993 if you are calling from a mobile.
Or TEXT ‘claim365’ to 88010 and start your injury claim today.
Date Published: 9th February 2014