Have you been injured in a motorbike accident? Seek expert advice to make your no win no fee Dorridge personal injury compensation claim a success!
Motorbikes remain one of the most vulnerable means of transport on the roads. Their design and manufacture are constructed to ensure good aerodynamics and speed, not rider safety. In the event of an accident involving a motorbike, the only protection that can be provided to the rider is of a secondary nature — with appropriate leather clothing and safety helmets.
In the event of a motorbike accident
If you are involved in a motorbike accident, whether or not it is caused through any fault of your own, it is important that certain steps are taken at the scene:
- Always stop at the scene — this is a legal requirement and you may be prosecuted if you fail to do so.
- Check for any casualties and contact the emergency services once the number of casualties have been determined;
- Never remove the helmet of a motorcyclist unless they stop breathing or have a cardiac arrest — in this case, it is paramount to preserve life and commence CPR;
- Make the scene safe — ask bystanders to direct traffic, switch off engines and turn on hazard lights to alert other road users of your presence in the road;
- Assist the emergency services by notifying them of the circumstances of the accident;
- Exchange personal, insurance, address and vehicle details with other parties involved in the accident;
- Never admit liability at the scene of an accident; and
- Notify your insurance company of the accident as soon as possible.
Make your no win no fee Dorridge personal injury compensation claim
If you or a fellow biker have been the victim of a motorbike accident that wasn’t your fault and sustained injuries as a result within the last three years, then you are eligible to pursue a no win no fee Dorridge personal injury compensation claim.
Call Accident Advice Helpline to ensure that you receive up-to-date and no-obligation advice about making a no win no fee Dorridge personal injury compensation claim. Our telephone helpline is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week to take your call and answer any questions that you may have about making a claim. Just dial 0800 689 0500 now.
If you unsure of your eligibility to make a no win no fee personal injury compensation claim, our team of helpful and friendly advisers can inform you over the phone of your legal rights to pursue a claim.
Should you choose to go ahead with making a no win no fee personal injury claim, our team of professional injury solicitors can ensure that all aspects of your claim are processed on your behalf, leaving you to rest and recover from your injury.
Date Published: 19th February 2014