Suffered a cycling related accident and been injured through no fault of your own? Make your no win no fee in Dirleton injury claim!
Cyclists are particularly vulnerable road users due to the lack of protection and safety features that cycles provide to their riders. The design of a bike fails to provide either side impact protection, or integral safety belts to protect their riders if they are involved in collisions with other road users.
Cyclists can only improve their protection whilst cycling by the use of secondary protection such as approved cycling helmets, protective clothing and boots.
Keeping safe whilst cycling
There are many safety items that cyclists can use in order to improve their personal safety whilst cycling on the roads.
- Fluorescent clothing such as jackets, rucksacks and tabards. These mean that other road users can see the cyclist as they approach and allow enough space on the road to pass safely.
- Fitting and use of lights to the front and rear of the bike, especially if cycling at dawn or dusk and in poor weather.
- Cycling glasses to protect the eyes from flying debris and dirt whilst cycling in urban areas.
Cycling related injuries
Injuries which are commonly sustained by cyclists include:
- Broken bones
- Fractured bones
- Dislocated bones
- Lacerations and bruising
- Head injuries
- Neck injuries
- Brain injuries
- Fatal injuries
Common causes of cycling accidents
Accidents happen when you least expect them to and if you are injured as a result through no fault of your own, then you may feel resentment and frustration.
Cycling accidents may be caused by:
- Other road users failing to allow enough space for cyclists
- Other road users failing to see cyclists
- Other road users failing to check their mirrors before turning left at junctions
- Other road users driving at excessive speeds and failing to stop in time
- Cutting up cyclists by overtaking them on roundabouts and at traffic lights
Need help to make your no win no fee in Dirleton personal injury compensation claim?
Simply call the leading experts, Accident Advice Helpline for no-obligation advice and relevant information about making a no win no fee in Dirleton personal injury compensation claim.
They provide a 24 hour a day, 7 days a week telephone helpline to answer your call and provide you with information about your legal right to claim the compensation that you deserve.
The law states that if you have been the victim of an accident that wasn’t your fault within the last 3 years and been injured as a result, then you are legally entitled to make a no win no fee in Dirleton personal injury compensation claim.
Should you wish to go ahead and proceed with your no win no fee in Dirleton personal injury compensation claim, then we will be pleased to handle all aspects of your claim on your behalf. Don’t delay! Go online and try our unique 30-second online test today! Or give us a call by dialling 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993.
Date Published: 8th February 2014