Falls often occur when we least expect them and can literally knock us off our feet! Unfortunately, these types of accident can affect anyone, of any age and background and often occur when we are out and about.
If you have been the victim of a fall that was caused through no fault of your own within the last 3 years, then you may be eligible to pursue a no win no fee in Dinnington personal injury compensation claim.
Causes of falls
Falls may be caused through:
- lack of adequate hand railing
- lack of adequate guard railing
- lack of lighting on stairwells
- uneven flooring
- loose steps and paving
- unmarked hazards
- changes in floor heights
- loose scaffolding boards or platforms
- lack of safety equipment
Injuries caused by falls
The elderly and infirm may suffer particularly serious injuries as the result of a fall which may leave them hospitalised for weeks afterwards as a result of:
- Lacerations and bruising
- Broken bones such as limbs, hips and pelvis
- Fractured bones
- Dislocated bones such as collar bone
- Head injuries
- Facial injuries
- Neck injuries
- Back injuries
- Brain injuries
- Fatal injuries
The effects of a fall on the victim
Many elderly victims of falls lose confidence in their ability to live alone and independently following a fall. They may find that they have difficulty regaining the use and function of the injured limb. Indeed, many patients require a long period of rehabilitation before they are discharged from hospital, to ensure that they are able to mobilise themselves.
On discharge from hospital, many elderly people who have been the victim of a fall may require a care package to be implemented, ensuring that they have adequate personal care, meals and company throughout the day.
No win no fee in Dinnington personal injury compensation
Contact the well-established leading experts, Accident Advice Helpline on our 24-hour, 7 days a week telephone helpline. We can offer you the no-obligation advice and relevant information that you require at this difficult time. Whenever it is convenient for you to phone, your call will be answered by a friendly and capable telephone adviser who can answer any queries you may have, about making your no win no fee in Dinnington personal injury compensation claim.
Why call Accident Advice Helpline?
- We have over 15 years’ experience of helping people to process their personal injury compensation claims.
- We are a law firm with a dedicated team of telephone advisers and expert injury solicitors.
- Our team of professional injury solicitors can handle all aspects of your claim on your behalf, giving you peace of mind and reassurance that you claim is being processed.
- We implement your claim in accordance with our key principles of reliability, dependability, integrity and accountability.
- You will be treated as an individual and your claim is as unique as you are.
So get the ball rolling now with a phone call to 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 if you are using a mobile.
Date Published: 7th February 2014