Been injured whilst at work? Let the experts take the pain out of making your no win no fee* Didsbury Village personal injury compensation claim!
We all know that accidents occur when we least expect them and can have distressing effects on our plans and daily lives. However, accidents aren’t always caused by our own fault and can be caused by the negligence of some one else. If you, or a work colleague have been injured whilst at work through no fault of your own within the last 3 years’, then you may be legally entitled to make a no win no fee* Didsbury Village personal injury compensation claim.
Work related accidents
Wherever people work, there are work related hazards and dangers. Many people work in busy and fast moving environments or operate dangerous equipment. However, all employers have a legal responsibility to ensure that their employees are protected by Health and Safety legislation whilst at their place of work.
Typical work related accidents include:
- Slips, trips and falls from trailing wires, obstacles, loose flooring, wet flooring, insufficient hand railing, inadequate guard rails, unmarked hazards.
- Burns and scolds due to insufficient training or lack of protection.
- Chemical inhalation due to lack of protective clothing and masks.
- Crushing accidents due to lack of specialist training with moving vehicles such as fork lifts.
- Broken or fractured bones, head injuries and internal injuries due to lack of protective foot wear or head wear, lack of training or lack of supervision.
Keeping yourself safer in the workplace
Whilst employers have a legal duty and responsibility to their employees, the employee also has to accept some responsibility to ensure their own safety and that of their colleagues.
There are a number of simple precautions that every employee can take to reduce the risk of accidents occurring, including:
- Wearing the approved protective clothing, head wear, footwear and hand wear that you have been given.
- Replace tools and equipment in their proper places and check that they are in serviceable condition.
- Report any damage or faults to your line manager for replacement or servicing.
- Don’t be tempted to overstretch yourself. If you haven’t been trained for a task, then seek help and training first.
- If you break something, always report it to your line manager. It could cause injury to some one else.
- If you notice that something has not been dealt with correctly and may endanger others, report it immediately.
Making your no win no fee* Didsbury Village personal injury compensation claim
Seek expert advice from the leading specialists in injury compensation claims, Accident Advice Helpline. They offer a 24/7 telephone helpline which can answer all your queries and worries about making a no win no fee* Didsbury Village personal injury compensation claim.
Their team of friendly advisers can offer no obligation advice about making a no win no fee* Didsbury Village personal injury claim using their team of injury solicitors who can handle all aspects of your claim on your behalf.
Date Published: 5th February 2014