If you are building a house or anything as a matter of fact, you were bound to have a few accidents. But if you were building a house 40 years ago for instance, there was no right to compensation as there is today. If an accident happened today and it was not your fault then you may be able to make a no win no fee* in Coleshill personal injury claim, using a personal injury lawyer at Accident Advice Helpline.
You may want to make a no win no fee* in Coleshill injury claim if you have an accident at work
Falls at work and also slips and trips are one of the most reported injuries averaging at more than 40% of all major injuries particularly, if the fall at work is from a height. If you work in warehousing or construction this can happen all to easily.
To help prevent falls at work there are certain laws
Law on the prevention of a fall at work comes within the jurisdiction of the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) whose rules and regulations state:
- Employees have a duty not to put himself or herself or any one else in danger.
- Employees must use any safety equipment the employer provides.
- The employer must assess the risks involved, and address any risks found.
- The employers, wherever possible, should minimise the amount of work that has to be carried out at height.
- Employers, so far as is reasonably possible, must protect the health and safety of all employees, and anyone that is affected by their work including steps to control slips, trips and falls.
- The employer must make sure that all floors are in a good, suitable condition, and that they are free from any obstructions to enable people to move around safely.
The things an employee should do to try to prevent a fall at work
The several things employees can do to help prevent falls at work, such as:
- If you see an obstruction, move it, or arrange for it to be moved, as soon as possible.
- If you are given protective clothing, look after it and wear it. If it becomes damaged tell your employer so replacements can be arranged.
- Play your part and keep your workplace tidy.
- Take great care when working at height.
- If you see any damaged floors or mats report it to your employer.
- If you see a spillage clean it up, or arrange for it to be cleaned up, as soon as possible.
Making a no win no fee* in Coleshill claim with the help of Accident Advice Helpline
You may be able to make a no win no fee* in Coleshill personal injury compensation claim if an accident happens and it was not your own fault and you and the employer have taken all the preventative measures.
Accident Advice helpline are the experts in dealing with these matters for you. We have untold experience in all types of personal injury compensation claims including fall at work. Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 for all the help you will need.