It does not matter where you live in the UK, at some time you could be injured in an accident that was not your fault. Nearly 60,000 accidents happen every week in the most common of which are slips, trips, and falls.
Often, when people fall over or trip up, they get up dust themselves off and walk away more embarrassed than anything else. They may have a few grazes and bruises, but apart from their pride nothing much else is hurt.
But what if:
- Your fall was from height, maybe in your job in a warehouse
- Your slip was on an unsigned floor that had just been washed, it could be at the top of some stairs and you could fall to the bottom of them
- You could trip over a trailing wire in the office and bang your head on the corner of a desk as you fall
These may be what ifs, but they and many more what if’s happen every day and faultless victims receive serious injuries. If you were the faultless victim of an accident some time in the last three years, you could be due compensation via a no win no fee* in Cold Ashby claim.
The amount you may receive
The amount of compensation you could be awarded depends on several factors, and there are many things to take into account, such as:
- The severity of your injury and the prospects of recovery
- The traumas the accident caused
- Loss of earnings, for the future as well if you are not going to be able to return to work
- Extra medical costs such as prescription charges and private treatment
- Travel costs to and from medical appointments
- Cost of care if your are no longer able to look after yourself
- Childcare if you need help with your children
- Any other cost or loss which was a direct result of the accident
All the extra costs and losses can be recouped as part of your claim providing you have proof of payment and reduction in income.
Settlement of your no win no fee* in Cold Ashby claim
In the majority of personal injury claims, it is an insurance company that will settle it. Most policies have third party cover included, even household policies do these days in case someone is injured in your home. The main insurances involved in personal injury claims are:
- Motor Insurance
- Employers liability insurance
- Public liability insurance
- Product liability insurance
- Professional indemnity insurance
Making your claim
Using lawyers at Accident Advice Helpline makes the whole process simple, quick and efficient so you have the stress of making a claim taken away from you.
Our house solicitors are experienced and professional in dealing with the large organisations that are usually at the other end of a claim.
Contact Accident Advice Helpline on our freephone number: 0800 689 0500, and discuss your case with one of our friendly advisers. They will make your life easier and assist you all they can.
On our website there is the free 30-seond test, which is meant to give you a rough estimate of how much personal injury compensation you may be awarded for your no win no fee* in Cold Ashby claim.