Have you been injured in a farm accident??
If you’ve been injured in a farm accident then you may be thinking about making no win no fee claims in Worcestershire.
Tips to keep you safe on a farm
- Always store your farm chemicals and sharp farming tools away from the reach of small children and farm animals.
- Regularly check on hazardous material lying around your farm buildings.
- Make sure you always use protective equipment like gloves, helmet, face masks, etc., while farming.
- Keep your farm clean and tidy. It will save you, your family and your farm animals from contracting unwanted diseases.
- Take proper care of your livestock and keep them in healthy condition.
Require no win no fee claims in Worcestershire?
Lying to the North-West of Worcester, is the village of Broadheath. There are a number of very interesting places in Worcestershire and these include:
- Broadway – an extremely picturesque village in Cotswold.
- Hanbury Hall
- Forge Mill Needle Museum. Located in Redditch, this is the world’s last remaining (Working!) needle mill.
- The Fleece Inn. This is a very old public house and it now belongs to the National Trust.
If you or someone you love were injured while on a farm in Worcestershire, you would do well to use the compensation calculator. By using this calculator, you will get a rough idea of the kind of compensation that you or the person you love are likely to get for the injuries got while on a farm in Worcestershire. You can get this calculator online at the website of the Accident Advice Helpline.
No win no fee claims in Worcestershire for farm accident?
Working on a farm seems like such a pleasant thing to do. Sure, it must be a great feeling to work on a farm – but just because you work on a farm, it does not mean that you can escape getting hurt while at work. In fact, you can get hurt even while working on a farm.
This is why, you would do well to keep handy the numbers of the law firm known as the Accident Advice Helpline , in case you or someone you love get hurt while working on a farm in Worcestershire and you are seeking compensation for these farm injuries. You will be able to contact this law firm at the number 0800 689 0500 – if calling from a land-line and at the number 0333 500 0993 – if calling from a cell phone. By talking to these personal injury claim experts, you can be sure that you will get all the help you need with no win no fee claims in Worcestershire.
Date Published: 27th August 2014
Author: David Brown