Have you been injured in a farm accident??
If you’ve been injured in a farm accident then you may be thinking about making no win no fee* claims in Worcestershire.
Tips to keep you safe on a farm
- Always store your farm chemicals and sharp farming tools away from the reach of small children and farm animals.
- Regularly check on hazardous material lying around your farm buildings.
- Make sure you always use protective equipment like gloves, helmet, face masks, etc., while farming.
- Keep your farm clean and tidy. It will save you, your family and your farm animals from contracting unwanted diseases.
- Take proper care of your livestock and keep them in healthy condition.
Require no win no fee* claims in Worcestershire?
Lying to the North-West of Worcester, is the village of Broadheath. There are a number of very interesting places in Worcestershire and these include:
- Broadway – an extremely picturesque village in Cotswold.
- Hanbury Hall
- Forge Mill Needle Museum. Located in Redditch, this is the world’s last remaining (Working!) needle mill.
- The Fleece Inn. This is a very old public house and it now belongs to the National Trust.
If you or someone you love were injured while on a farm in Worcestershire, you would do well to use the compensation calculator. By using this calculator, you will get a rough idea of the kind of compensation that you or the person you love are likely to get for the injuries got while on a farm in Worcestershire. You can get this calculator online at the website of the Accident Advice Helpline.
No win no fee* claims in Worcestershire for farm accident?
Working on a farm seems like such a pleasant thing to do. Sure, it must be a great feeling to work on a farm – but just because you work on a farm, it does not mean that you can escape getting hurt while at work. In fact, you can get hurt even while working on a farm.
This is why, you would do well to keep handy the numbers of the law firm known as the Accident Advice Helpline , in case you or someone you love get hurt while working on a farm in Worcestershire and you are seeking compensation for these farm injuries. You will be able to contact this law firm at the number 0800 689 0500 – if calling from a land-line and at the number 0333 500 0993 – if calling from a cell phone. By talking to these personal injury claim experts, you can be sure that you will get all the help you need with no win no fee* claims in Worcestershire.