A guide to the different types of road traffic no win no fee claims in Haringey
Did you know that there is roughly ten million road traffic accidents each and every year? The good news is that most of these incidents only result in minor injuries. Nonetheless, no matter how minor or major your injuries are, if the incident in question was not your fault you will be entitled to compensation. In this post we will take a look at the different types of road traffic ‘no win, no fee’ claims in Haringey to give you a better understanding.
What are the different types of road traffic accidents that people can make ‘no win, no fee’ claims in Haringey for?
- Car Crashes – This is the most obvious one. Car crashes vary in severity and the injuries sustained can differ substantially as well.
- Untraced Driver’s Claims – This is when the driver who has caused the incident flees from the scene. You will still be able to claim.
- Travel Accidents – This relates to any accidents that have occurred whilst you are on vacation or travelling with a company, as it is their responsibility to ensure you are safe.
- Passenger Injury Compensation – This type of compensation is for the individuals that have been passengers in a vehicle when the driver caused an accident.
- Bicycle Accidents – Unfortunately, cyclists are one of the most vulnerable people on the roads. From falling because of a broken pavement to being knocked off your bike by another vehicle, the incidents vary.
- Uninsured Driver’s Claims – If someone causes an accident and they are uninsured, not only should you go ahead with making a compensation claim, but it is advisable to ring the police as well.
- Motorbike Accident Claims – Were you riding your motorbike when someone caused you to come off and injury yourself? If so, you can claim!
Hopefully this gives you a good idea regarding the various different types of no win no fee claims in Haringey made for road traffic accidents. If you have been injured on the road because of someone else’s error or negligence get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline.
Get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline for ‘no win, no fee’ claims in Haringey
Call, text or complete the handy 30 second calculator on our website. The details you need are:
Helpline numbers: 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
You can try the quick and easy 30 second test on our website, http://www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk/30-second-test
Or why not text ‘Claim365’ to 88010?
Date Published: 21st September 2014
Author: David Brown