Visit www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk to take a 30 second test which could tell you in seconds if you could be entitled to compensation through ‘no win, no fee*’ claims in Cumbria if you make a compensation claim with the support of the personal injury experts at the experts at Accident Advice Helpline.
The personal injury experts at Accident Advice Helpline have been helping accident victims to win the compensation which they are legally entitled to since 2000. They could do the same for you if you choose to make ‘no win, no fee*’ claims in Cumbria.
To help you make an informed decision about whether or not pursuing compensation is right for you, these legal experts have produced a 30 second online test which will ask you a few simple questions about the circumstances surrounding your accident and the kind of injuries that you suffered.
Your answers to these questions will enable them to tell you accurately whether or not you are legally entitled to compensation if you make ‘no win, no fee*’ claims in Cumbria. If you are eligible to compensation, our personal injury legal experts will also be able to tell you what the maximum amount of compensation is that you could be awarded when your case is successful.
Tell me more about how Accident Advice Helpline can help meOpen Claim Calculator
We support accident victims who make no win no fee* claims Cumbria in a wide range of ways. They include:
- Running on a 100% ‘no win, no fee*’ basis so that if you do pursue compensation through ‘no win, no fee*’ claims in Cumbria, you will not be expected to pay anything towards your legal fees for your case until after you have been successfully awarded compensation
- Assisting you in winning the highest sum of compensation possible for the range of injuries that you have suffered. When managing your compensation claim, our personal injury legal experts will take into consideration all elements of your physical and psychological suffering as well as how these injuries have impacted on your quality of life and ability to do everyday things such as go to work or drive.
- Enabling you to be reimbursed for any out of pocket expenses which you have paid for since your own money since the time of your accident. This Reimbursement Service can cover expenses such as loss of earnings from your employer because you have been unable to work due to the severity of your injuries
- Not pressurising you into making a compensation claim for your injuries. All of the advice of our personal injury experts comes with no obligation to make a compensation claim
- Being available to support and advise you 24 hours a day on our Freephone advice line.
For further information, call our experts free on:
0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone.