Portrush is a popular tourist destination in County Antrim in Northern Ireland. It is home to Royal Portrush Golf Club and one of the biggest amusement parks within Northern Ireland known as Barrys Amusements.
You may visit Portrush with your family to explore the causeway coastline or get some fun on the spectacular sandy beaches or amusement parks, when you sustain an injury through no fault of your own. The injury claim process can be overwhelming but Accident Advice Helpline is ready to help you.
Finding a reliable and trustworthy lawyer
Accident Advice Helpline is a known legal firm that provides full legal services to clients who have been involved in accidents that were not their fault. However you should not worry about payment of upfront fees because our solicitors work on a 100% no win no fee* claim in Portrush arrangement. Our friendly advisers will provide you with free non-obligatory advice when you call our 24/7 helpline.
Dame Esther Rantzen a consumer rights champion and a popular TV personality believes that innocent victims should receive their legal entitlement and that is why she endorses Accident Advice Helpline.
You can seek help from a no win no fee* claim in Portrush lawyer from Accident Advice Helpline on our numbers 0800 689 0500 and 0333 500 0993 or complete the 30 second test on their website.Open Claim Calculator
Some injuries which a no win no fee* claim in Portrush lawyer can deal with
Being a seaside resort, there are many activities that take place in Portrush which include the annual plane air shows, swimming, golf and amusement park activities. Always get in touch with a no win no fee* in Portrush from Accident Advice Helpline if you have been injured due to someone else’s negligence. The owner of the amusement park should ensure that it is safe.
- Cuts or lacerations on the face, knees and other areas requires immediate medical treatment to control bleeding and infections.
- Grazes, bruises, abrasions are common if proper rails and fences have not been installed in amusement parks, theme parks and funfairs. Take photographs of the accident scene to prove your case.
- Sprains and strains may arise due to overstretching and tearing of muscles, ligaments and tendons which lead to pain, swelling and muscle spasms.
- Knee injuries usually occur due to slips, trips and falls.
- Head and brain injuries result in neck pain, headaches, low back pain, numbness, weakness, pain in shoulders and arms, limitations in movement, displaced disc and deformity may arise. Massage therapy, traction, manipulation, rest, analgesics and surgery may help relieve symptoms.
- Spinal injuries. This is a life-long injury which requires careful handling by medical staff and care givers. If something like this happens to someone you know call the ambulance right away.
Call us today if you want to start a no win no fee* claim in Portrush!