Portobello Birtley is in Tyre and Wear County, Britain. Iron and coal mining were the main economic activities in the past, but today heavy engineering companies are the main employers in this town.
If you get injured in the course of your work in Portobello Birtley, you should report the matter to your immediate boss or supervisor and record the injury in the occurrence book.
It is also important to ask other workers who have suffered the same injuries to become your witnesses. You may seek compensation as a group or as an individual through a no win no fee claim in Portobello Birtley experts.
Accident Advice Helpline
There are times that you may feel that you are jeopardising your work by lodging a work related injury, illness or disease claim against your employing but you don’t have to worry about that when you deal with Accident Advice Helpline.
This is a legal firm, which has handled similar cases for the last 15 years, and they will handle your claim with the level of professionalism so that you and your employer end up on a win-win scenario so you don’t have to worry about losing your job.
Furthermore the lawyers from Accident Advice Helpline who handle your claim will deal with the insurance company, not your employer.
You should end up feeling happy when you bring up something that has been affecting workers for a long time and nothing has been done so far.
No win no fee claim in Portobello Birtney
Unless exempted, your employer should take the Employers’ Liability Insurance to cover employees when they are injured or when they develop illnesses and diseases in the course of their work. All equipment should be in good working condition with safety devices and workers should be given proper training on how to use the equipment. The employer should carry out risk assessments and implement changes to prevent injuries.
- Fatigue-caused by working for prolonged periods without breaks
- Burns-due to exposure to hot ovens without providing gloves, exposure to electrical cables, radiation, chemicals etc. without protective equipment
- Respiratory infections, lung cancer and skin diseases-arise when the employer does not regulate exposure of hazardous substances and dangerous chemicals
- Vibrating white finger-cause by hand-held vibrating tools
- Industrial deafness-when employer fails to control excessive noise or provide workers with ear defenders
- Loss of vision-due to exposure to welding machine light and other bright light with naked eyes
- Carpal tunnel syndrome-caused by turning and twisting excessively injuring the median nerve
- Repetitive strain injury-due to repetitive work
- Musculoskeletal injuries-due to doing strenuous work which involves carrying heavy objects, pulling or pushing, lowering and lifting
So for expert legal advice about a possible claim call Accident Advice Helpline today on: 0800 689 0500 from a landline or: 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
Date Published: 9th February 2014
Author: David Brown