Porthtowan village and seaside resort is an attractive summer tourist destination within Cornwall in England, United Kingdom. The village lies within a mining landscape which, is a World Heritage Site known as Cornwall and Devon Mining Landscape.
There are several former copper mines and engine stations some of which have been converted into cafes, restaurants and dwelling houses. Copper, tin, zinc, and lead were mined in coastal areas around Porthtowan.
Cafes, restaurants, beach and surfing shops, children’s playing park and hiring of water sports equipment are found in the area. In case you got hurt in a public place because of someone else’s negligence you can ask Accident Advice Helpline to help you with their no win no fee* in Porthtowan service.
Where you can find Accident Advice Helpline
Accident Advice Helpline is a law firm that provides full legal services and information to victims who have been hurt through no fault of their own. To launch your claim against the local council you need to prove your case with evidence such as photographs, medical assessments, medical bills and witnesses.
Accident Advice Helpline will get you in touch with their dedicated lawyers from their team who provide 100% no win no fee* claim in Porthtowan services.
Call their 24/7 helpline for free advice or go to their website to complete the 30 second test.
Accident Advice Helpline 100% no win no fee* claim in Porthtowan services
You need to prove that the local council who was in charge of recreational grounds, roads, parks and pavements was responsible for the accident by taking photos and gathering any further evidence.
- Cuts, grazes and bruises-due to falls on the road surface are common. If the pavement had cracks, overgrown grass and protruding roots you may get trapped and fall.
- Knee injury- if the footpath or the road has potholes you may fall on your knees. You may get a grazed or bruised or dislocate the kneecap by stretching the ligaments and tendons on the knee. The local council should maintain footpaths and ensure that potholes don’t exceed half-inch depth. Measure the pothole by a ruler if it is possible.
- Ankle sprain and strain-may be caused by overgrown grass or litter that has not been collected by the local authority.
- Head and brain injury-may be caused by slips, trips or falls, road crashes and other incidents.
- Broken bones-may be caused by falls from heights, being hit or car accidents. You need to know the jurisdiction areas of the council before you lodge your claim otherwise Accident Advice Helpline’s no win no fee* claim in Porthtowan advisors will advise you accordingly.
So for expert legal advice about a possible claim call Accident Advice Helpline today on: 0800 689 0500 from a landline or: 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.