No win no fee Castle Ashby claims for cycle accidents and injuries
Cycling is now becoming a favourite pastime for people within the UK. This is because it is great fun and by doing it on a regular basis is a good form of exercise. It is also a great form of transport, so it will save you money and also be very good for the environment. For these reasons it is the third most popular activity in the UK, and appeals to all ages from toddlers to pensioners.
How to avoid using a ‘no win, no fee’ Castle Ashby injury lawyer
As with all transportation, you need to take necessary precautions to help avoid an accident, and then having to use an injury lawyer. Ensure that your cycle fulfills all the legal requirements, including lights if riding at night, as well as wearing something reflective.
You should always ensure that you are wearing the correct apparel; a good fitting helmet is essential. Never buy a used helmet, as damage doesn’t always show. Make sure it is a snug fit and wear it in the proper position, not tilted onto the back of your head.
Most safety on the roads is common sense, and a good understanding of the Highway Code can be useful. Cyclists are the only people allowed on our roads without taking a test, so here are some tips that may help, such as:
- If you come across parked cars watch out for doors opening and try to leave enough room so that if this does happen you are not knocked off your cycle.
- Don’t wear headphones for music or your mobile while riding. This impairs your concentration and means you cannot hear approaching traffic that you may not be able to see.
- Use arm signals if you are changing direction, or turning left or right
- Always obey the traffic lights and road signals; they are there for a reason.
- When riding with someone else don’t ride next to each other on busy or narrow roads.
Use Accident Advice Helpline if you do need to use a ‘no win, no fee’ Castle Ashby injury lawyer
If the accident involves another vehicle or is caused by bad roads you could well end up injured, no matter how minor those injuries may be. Your cycle could be damaged and your safety gear may be ruined, you will need to use a no win no fee Castle Ashby injury lawyer.
Accident Advice Helpline have a free phone number, 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone, where you can speak to one of the friendly advisers who will assist in making your cycle claim. You need the help and advice of the experts, as the cyclist in any accident usually has the least representation, and without this you may not get the amount of compensation you are entitled to.