Anyone can be involved in an accident that was not their own fault and become injured as a result of it. For example:
- Slipped off your cycle because of loose debris on the road or track?
- Been in a collision with a motor vehicle whilst riding your cycle?
- Hit an unavoidable pothole in the road and been thrown off your cycle?
If you say ‘Yes’ to any of these you may be in need of no win no fee* Castel claims.
If you have been injured in accident
- Sustained back injuries in the accident?
- Got Road Rash from the accident?
- Broken any bones in the accident?
- Suffered anxiety or obtained any other injury at all because of the accident?
If you say ‘Yes’ to any of these you may be in need of no win no fee* Castel claims.Open Claim Calculator
If you have been in an accident and had extra costs as a result
- Had extra expenses above normal that would not of occurred if you had not had the accident?
- Had to pay for private medical treatment?
- Had to spend more money traveling because of the accident?
- Had to lose time from work, causing lost earnings?
If you say ‘Yes’ to any of these you may be in need of a no win no fee* Castel claims.
As a result of your accident
- Protective gear been ruined?
- Cycle been damaged badly or otherwise?
- Helmet been destroyed?
If you say ‘Yes’ to any of these you may be in need of a no win no fee* Castel accident lawyer.
Accident Advice Helpline and ‘no win, no fee*’ Castel claims
The accident lawyer will ensure that each one of these points, no matter how few or many relate to you, are dealt with in a professional manner when dealing with a compensation claim on your behalf.
Someone must have been at fault or negligent for the accident to happen. This may be the driver of the HGV that knocked you off your cycle as he overtook you, it may be the local authority who did not get around to repairing the pothole that seems to get bigger by the day, or it may even have been the local builder whose lorry covered the road in grit as it took a turning.
Whoever was at fault, you may have a compensation claim against them.
Ensuring that you are treated fairly, that you get the best possible compensation package, and that your case is dealt with efficiently is the job of the accident lawyer. At Accident Advice Helpline, we have these specialists on hand, ready to help you with your compensation claim.
On the other end of the phone you will find friendly, professional advisors. It is a free phone number – 0800 689 0500- or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone (charges may apply)– so you have nothing to lose and a lot to gain by making contact.
Alternatively you could complete the compensation calculator, also known as the 30-second test, on Accident Advice Helpline’s website, this will give you a rough guide about how much you may be awarded.