No-win, no-fee* Carradale lawyers


You have come to the right place if you are looking for professional advice and support after your accident or injury. Accident Advice Helpline can assist you with no-win, no-fee* Carradale lawyers, or anywhere else in the UK.

Are you searching for no-win, no-fee* Carradale lawyers?

If you are the blameless victim of a violent crime, you may be entitled to criminal injury compensation provided that the incident which caused the injury was reported to the police, that you helped with their enquiries and that you have exhausted all other avenues of compensation. There is a 3 year time limit for making a claim, unless you were under 18 at the time of the incident.

The Criminal Injury Compensation Scheme

The scheme is administered by one central government-run body called the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority (CICA). They will insist on several criteria being met before they will consider a claim, including:

  • You must be totally blameless for the assault or abuse;
  • You have to be a UK citizen or EU nation with a right to be in the UK;
  • The incident must have happened within the last two years, unless you are below 18 years of age;
  • You must have reported the crime to the police before you approach CICA and have helped the police with their enquiries to give them the best chance of apprehending the guilty party; and
  • If you know who the assailant is, you should try to get your compensation from them. If they do not have the means to pay you, CICA will consider your claim.

These are just some of the rules that apply to criminal injury compensation claims. The scheme is extremely complex and it is very easy to be rejected if your claim is not presented to them properly. You will have more chance of success with the assistance of no-win, no-fee* Carradale lawyers or Accident Advice Helpline.

Using the assistance of no-win, no-fee* Carradale lawyers

Accident Advice Helpline is a law firm who specialise in personal injury compensation claims. We have over 15 years’ experience dealing with all types of personal injury claims, including those involving criminal injury compensation requiring no-win, no-fee* Carradale lawyers.

You call us on 0800 689 0500, or you can call us from a mobile phone on 0333 500 0993; you will receive friendly professional advice from one of our trained advisors, or you can complete the 30-second test on our website. This will provide a guide as to the amount you are likely to be awarded. The advisors will talk to you in complete confidence, and you will be under no obligation to proceed.

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )