You have come to the right place if you are looking for professional advice and support after your accident or injury. Accident Advice Helpline can assist you with no-win, no-fee Carradale lawyers, or anywhere else in the UK.
Are you searching for no-win, no-fee Carradale lawyers?
If you are the blameless victim of a violent crime, you may be entitled to criminal injury compensation provided that the incident which caused the injury was reported to the police, that you helped with their enquiries and that you have exhausted all other avenues of compensation. There is a 3 year time limit for making a claim, unless you were under 18 at the time of the incident.
The Criminal Injury Compensation Scheme
The scheme is administered by one central government-run body called the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority (CICA). They will insist on several criteria being met before they will consider a claim, including:
- You must be totally blameless for the assault or abuse;
- You have to be a UK citizen or EU nation with a right to be in the UK;
- The incident must have happened within the last two years, unless you are below 18 years of age;
- You must have reported the crime to the police before you approach CICA and have helped the police with their enquiries to give them the best chance of apprehending the guilty party; and
- If you know who the assailant is, you should try to get your compensation from them. If they do not have the means to pay you, CICA will consider your claim.
These are just some of the rules that apply to criminal injury compensation claims. The scheme is extremely complex and it is very easy to be rejected if your claim is not presented to them properly. You will have more chance of success with the assistance of no-win, no-fee Carradale lawyers or Accident Advice Helpline.
Using the assistance of no-win, no-fee Carradale lawyers
Accident Advice Helpline is a law firm who specialise in personal injury compensation claims. We have over 15 years’ experience dealing with all types of personal injury claims, including those involving criminal injury compensation requiring no-win, no-fee Carradale lawyers.
You call us on 0800 689 0500, or you can call us from a mobile phone on 0333 500 0993; you will receive friendly professional advice from one of our trained advisors, or you can complete the 30-second test on our website. This will provide a guide as to the amount you are likely to be awarded. The advisors will talk to you in complete confidence, and you will be under no obligation to proceed.
Date Published: 28th January 2014
Author: David Brown