If you have been injured in an accident that was not your fault some time in the last three years, and the injuries warranted medical intervention, you may be entitled to make a personal injury claim. Insurance companies settle most claims, as most eventualities are insured in some way. No win no fee* Cardigan lawyers are used to dealing with these large organisations and will handle your personal injury claim for you.
No win no fee* Cardigan lawyers deal with all types of insurance
It is possible to insure anything at all, providing you are prepared to pay the premium. There are five main types of insurance involved in personal injury claims:
- Professional indemnity insurance;
- Motor insurance;
- Employers’ liability insurance;
- Public liability insurance; and
- Product liability insurance.
Which one is used depends on the type of accident caused your injuries, but no win no fee* Cardigan lawyers will ensure that the correct one is approached when making your personal injury compensation claim.
- Motor insurance covers road traffic accidents of any type. It is illegal to be on UK road without it, and if you are injured in a road traffic accident that was not your fault it is this insurance that would settle the claim.
- Employers’ liability insurance is there to settle claims made against employers by employees who are injured at work through no fault of their own. It also gives them cover for industrial illnesses and diseases, which can take much longer to develop. It is a legal requirement for most employers but there are a few exceptions, such as government departments.
- Public liability insurance is for the protection the public. If you are in a cinema, park, shopping centre or any other public place, and are injured because of the actions of another party, this insurance would pay your compensation.
- Product liability insurance is used by suppliers if someone is injured through a defect on a product supplied to consumers. The suppliers have a legal duty to ensure they products are safe, and failure to comply can result in a personal injury claim being made against them.
- Professional indemnity insurance is for professional people in case they have an injury claim filed against them in the course of their profession. Among many others, this would include most members of the medical profession.
Let no win no fee* Cardigan lawyers at Accident Advice Helpline deal with the insurers
Large insurance companies have their own legal teams to deal with personal injury compensation claims against them. It is their job to make sure as little as possible is paid out — after all, they need to make a profit or there would be no insurers.
At Accident Advice Helpline, it is our job to make sure they pay as much compensation as possible, and that any other costs and losses that have happened as a direct result of the incident are paid as well.Open Claim Calculator
We have a freephone helpline number, 0800 689 0500, where you can speak to one of our friendly and professional advisors, who will assist you in any way they can.