No win no fee in Canonbury and work related claims
All employers have a legal responsibility to protect the health and safety of their employees while in they are at work. The employers have to comply with standard health and safety regulations, plus any others that relate to their own trade or industry.
Failure to comply can result in prosecution by the Health and Safety Executive (HSE), which can mean heavy fines, and in extreme cases, imprisonment. They also face the risk of an employee using no win no fee in Canonbury Lawyers to make a personal injury claim against them. Some of the things they should do to avoid this include:
- Ensure the employees have enough space to work comfortably without having to twist and turn excessively
- Keep walkways free of spillages and obstructions clearing them away as soon as possible
- Have regular fire drills
- Have procedures in place in case of an emergency, and make sure all staff know the procedures
- Make sure all the equipment in use is in good working order and has any required safety guards fitted
- Train staff properly to use any plant and equipment and make sure they use the safety devices
- Make sure employees take proper breaks
- Provide, free of charge, any protective clothing or equipment that staff need to do their job safely
- Carry out risks assessments and act upon their findings
- Keep a record in an accident book of all accidents no matter how minor
- Report serious accident to HSE
Any employer who does not comply risks putting their staff in danger and serious accidents could be the result.
Using no win no fee in Canonbury lawyers for a work related claim
If you need to make a personal injury claim because of your employers negligence, you should contact no win no fee Canonbury lawyers at Accident Advice Helpline. They have nearly 14 years experience in the industry and have helped many thousands of faultless victims get the access to justice they were entitled to, and the compensation they deserved. Victims with all types of injuries from all sorts of accidents have approached Accident Advice Helpline for assistance, and 25,000 new victims contact us every month still.
This is because we are known for providing our claimants with the highest quality service by putting the needs of the victims first, and making sure that their claims are handled quickly, simply and efficiently keeping all the hassle away from the sufferer.
Complete the 30-second test on our website and you will get an estimate of the amount of compensation you might be awarded. Or call our expert claims advisors on our freephone number, 0800 689 0500. You will find they are friendly, helpful, and compassionate and will talk to you in confidence about your accident and injuries. Making this call will put you under no obligation to use our services, and we will not pressurise you to do so. The decision to make a personal injury claim must be entirely yours.