Need help to process your no win no fee in Brendon personal injury compensation claim?
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is a painful and distressing condition, which can result in the victim enduring debilitating symptoms which can mean that they have to change their lifestyle and employment.
If you have developed Carpal Tunnel Syndrome as a result of an accident or incident that wasn’t your fault within the last 3 years, then you may be legally entitled to pursue a no win no fee Brendon personal injury compensation claim.
What is the Carpal Tunnel?
The Carpal Tunnel is located in the wrist and consists of many small bones and a band of tough fibrous tissue. This band of tissue acts as a pulley to move the fingers. The median nerve runs through the Carpal Tunnel and is responsible for sensation and movement of the fingers.
What is Carpal Tunnel Syndrome?
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is the name given to a collection of symptoms which arise when the median nerve becomes compressed. This is a painful and debilitating condition which results in distressing and long term symptoms.
- Pain in the index finger, middle finger, ring finger and thumb
- Numbness in the index finger, middle finger, ring finger and thumb
- Pins and needles in the index finger, middle finger, ring finger and thumb
- Discomfort in the wrist and forearm
- Loss of grip in the thumb and wrist
- Symptoms are particularly severe at night and in the morning
- Symptoms can cause insomnia to develop
How is Carpal Tunnel Syndrome treated?
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is treated with:
- Painkillers such as anti-inflammatory medication
- Wrist splint to support the wrist
- Corti-costeroid injection to ease the pain
- Surgery to relieve the pressure on the median nerve and resume function
Make your no win no fee in Brendon personal injury claim
If you have been affected by Carpal Tunnel Syndrome through no fault of your own within the last 3 years, then you may be able to make a no win no fee in Brendon personal injury compensation claim.
Accident Advice Helpline is a leading team of advisers and injury solicitors that has a wealth of experience and knowledge about making a no win no fee in Brendon personal injury compensation claim.
Their telephone advisers are always available to answer your call and questions on their 7 day a week telephone helpline. You can reach the helpline by dialling 0800 689 0500. In fact, they are highly trained to ensure that they can handle any query over the phone, in order to provide you with reassurance at this difficult time.
Once you are in possession of the facts about your legal rights to make a no win no fee in Brendon personal injury compensation claim, then it is up to you to decide if you wish to go ahead and make the claim. Should you wish to do so, then their team of professional injury solicitors will be happy to handle the no win no fee Brendon personal injury compensation claim on your behalf.