Had an accident whilst hiking? Put your no win no fee* Brenchley personal injury compensation claim in the hands of the legal experts
Hiking is an increasingly popular way of exploring the stunning countryside and natural environment. Hiking groups have grown in popularity and are an ideal way of accessing different areas of the locality with a group of likeminded individuals. However, it is important that precautions and sensible steps are taken to minimise the risk of accidents occurring, which may result in painful and distressing injuries.
If you have been injured as a result of a hiking accident that wasn’t your fault within the last three years, then you are legally entitled to make a no win no fee* Brenchley personal injury compensation claim.
Staying safe whilst hiking
- Research the area in which you are planning to hike. Use an up-to-date Ordnance Survey map extract to plan your route.
- Wear sensible clothing that is waterproof, windproof and warm. It is advisable to dress in layers to insulate the body. Always pack a hat, gloves and a scarf in case the weather changes.
- Pack a rucksack with enough water, high-energy carbohydrate-based foods such as nuts, dried fruit and seeds, a compass, torch, mobile, money and first aid kit.
- Sturdy footwear is paramount to enjoying a hike, and walking socks can make a huge difference to the comfort of wearing walking boots. The boots should be waterproof and have a ridged sole and protect the ankles.
- Consult the weather forecast before leaving and follow local advice. Always tell someone where you intend to walk and an estimated time of your return.
Injuries sustained in hiking accidents may include:
- Lacerations and bruising;
- Soft tissue injuries such as strains and sprains;
- Broken, fractured and dislocated bones;
- Neck injuries;
- Slip, trip and fall injuries;
- Head injuries;
- Back injuries; and
- Fatal injuries.
Making your no win no fee* Brenchley personal injury compensation claim
Call Accident Advice Helpline on our 24 hour, seven days a week telephone helpline for no-obligation advice about making your no win no fee* Brenchley personal injury compensation claim. Just dial 0800 689 0500 to find out more.
Our helpful and capable telephone advisers are trained to ensure that they can provide all the relevant information that you require in order to make a decision about proceeding with your no win no fee* Brenchley personal injury claim.
With in excess of 15 years’ experience, our well established team of advisers and injury solicitors are able to provide answers to any queries that you may have about the compensation claims process.
Should you decide to go ahead with your no win no fee* Brenchley personal injury compensation claim, our team of highly trained injury solicitors can handle all aspects of your claim on your behalf through to its successful conclusion.