Been injured in a road traffic accident? Make a no win no fee* in Brancaster Staithe personal injury compensation claim today!
Road traffic accidents remain one of the most common causes of injury requiring hospital admission to Accident and Emergency departments. The increasing number of vehicles on our limited road network can mean that travelling by road, especially on a bike or motorbike increases your risk of being seriously injured.
Many road traffic accidents are caused by:
- Driving at excessive speeds for the road conditions.
- Failing to stop in time at traffic lights and junctions, causing rear end shunts.
- Failing to look adequately and respond appropriately to potential hazards.
- Driving without due care and attention; becoming distracted whilst driving.
- Mechanical failure of the vehicle’s steering or braking system.
- Driving recklessly under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Tiredness; falling asleep at the wheel.
- Illness; becoming unwell or losing consciousness.
Injuries caused by road traffic accidents
- Lacerations and bleeding
- Internal bleeding
- Broken or fractured bones
- Soft tissue injuries
- Injuries to the neck
- Head trauma
- Brain injury
- Fatal injury
The golden hour
After a road traffic accident involving injuries to the head or neck, it is vitally important that emergency treatment is given to the casualties as soon as possible. The hour following any serious accident is known as the golden hour and it is imperative that appropriate medical assistance is given in this time frame, to reduce the risk of further deterioration.
Air ambulances provide emergency assistance to people who would be difficult to reach by road due to their destination or terrain. In addition, air ambulances provide a trained doctor at the scene to assess and provide emergency treatment in cases of serious injuries and can access specialist centres quickly.
Why use Accident Advice Helpline to make your no win no fee* in Brancaster Staithe personal injury compensation claim?
- Call Accident Advice Helpline and speak to a highly trained and friendly telephone adviser who can answer your questions about injury claims, your legal entitlement to make a claim and the claims service that their team of injury solicitors provides.
- Accident Advice Helpline is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to take your call.
- The advisers offer no obligation and up-to-date advice over the phone, meaning that you can call at a time to suit yourself and get the answers that you need.
- The capable team at Accident Advice Helpline have over 13 years‘ experience of providing advice and guidance to people who have been injured through no fault of their own.
- Their team of professional injury solicitors can process your no win, no fee* in Brancaster Staithe claim on your behalf, so you don’t have the worry and uncertainty of making a claim alone.
- Accident Advice Helpline offer a unique 30 second online test that you can participate in from the comfort of your own home. Can your claim pass their claims test?
Date Published: 22nd January 2014
Author: David Brown