Suffering with painful Carpal Tunnel Syndrome? Make your no win no fee* in Bramhall personal injury compensation claim today!
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is a condition which can develop slowly and become more debilitating, until the use of the hand and fingers becomes difficult. This painful condition can affect anyone of any age and background, however it has been found to affect more women than men although the reasons for this are uncertain.
If you, or some one you work with, have developed Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, through no fault of your own within the last 3 years, then you may be legally entitled to pursue a no win, no fee* in Bramhall personal injury compensation claim.
What is Carpal Tunnel Syndrome?
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is the term given to a collection of symptoms which are centred around the median nerve in the wrist becoming compressed. The median nerve is responsible for the movement and sensation of the fingers, and once compressed this can become extremely painful. The Carpal Tunnel consists of small bones with a band of fibrous tissue at one end which acts as a pulley to move the fingers.
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome – the symptoms
The symptoms of this condition may include:Open Claim Calculator
- Pain in the middle fingers, index finger, thumb and wrist
- Pins and needles in the middle fingers, index finger and thumb
- Aching in the middle fingers, index finger, thumb and fore arm
- Numbness in the middle fingers, index finger and thumb
- Symptoms can be worse at night and on waking in the morning
- Activities which require fine motor movements like writing and sewing can become difficult
What causes Carpal Tunnel Syndrome?
As the median nerve is very susceptible to pressure, it is unclear what causes the condition to develop initially. Some of the possible causes include:
- Arthritis of the wrist, particularly from rheumatoid arthritis, if there’s swelling of the wrist joint or the tendons that run through the carpal tunnel
- Fluid retention – this can affect women during pregnancy or can be related to periods
- An under-active thyroid gland
- A fracture of the wrist leading to narrowing or distortion of the carpal tunnel
- Working with vibrating machinery or heavy tools; prolonged use of the wrist
Making your no win no fee* in Bramhall personal injury compensation claim
Call the leading experts, Accident Advice Helpline, for comprehensive and up-to-date no obligation advice about making a no win, no fee* in Bramhall injury claim for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. Their helpful team of capable advisers can ensure that your claim is processed over the phone, should you wish to go ahead with your legal right to claim compensation.
Their team of professional and highly experienced injury solicitors will handle all aspects of your injury compensation claim on your behalf, leaving you to concentrate on your recovery and treatment.
Why not try their unique 30 second online test and find out if you can make a no win, no fee* in Bramhall injury claim for your painful injury today?