How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    No win no fee in Bishop’s Castle

    If you slip in the street and injure yourself, you may feel that there is no one to blame but yourself, and that all you can really do is see a doctor and hope for your injuries to heal quickly. However, this is not necessarily the case. If you have been injured because of cracked or broken paving slabs, or other unsafe conditions in the road, you may be able to make a claim for compensation against your local council.

    The council has a duty to all of the residents of the borough it takes care of, and needs to ensure that the streets are safe to walk on. This means that if your injuries were caused by a problem which the council should have taken care of, then you should be able to get compensation for this. Here are some tips for making your claim.

    • Evidence. You need to prove that you have been injured and why, so you should take photographs as soon as you can of both your injuries and the section of road that caused your injuries. If the road happens to be resurfaced during the course of your claim, you may end up without evidence to prove your story. A medical assessment which proves the extent of your injuries may be helpful as well.
    • Complain. Making a complaint directly to the council will help you to be taken more seriously, by both the council and your compensation solicitor. You should complain as early as possible and give exact times, dates and details of what happened. The council may even offer a compensation settlement ahead of you approaching a personal injury lawyer.
    • Document your case. Keep evidence of how your claim progresses, including any letters you receive from the council, ongoing medical assessments and how your injuries are healing, as all of this will come in useful to your personal injury lawyer. Keep taking photographs of your injuries, and even go back to take pictures of the road if you have complained and nothing has been done yet.

    How to make your no win no fee in Bishop’s Castle claim

    To make a successful no win, no fee in Bishop’s Castle claim, you need to speak to experienced personal injury lawyers, who will be able to put together a case which shows a good knowledge of the law. Accident Advice Helpline has over 10 years’ experience in the field of personal injury compensation claims, and works with experienced and dedicated injury lawyers to get you the compensation you deserve.

    You can call the helpline 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone, and the friendly, helpful team will talk you through your accident, and help you to decide whether you want to go ahead with a no win, no fee in Bishop’s Castle claim or not. If you do then you will be passed onto a personal injury solicitor, who will work on a 100% no win, no fee basis to process your claim.

    Date Published: 18th January 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.