No win no fee* in Bilbrough Streeton


No win no fee* in Bilbrough Streeton

Much like a private landlord, local authority or housing association, your university will have a responsibility to make sure you’re not put at risk when staying in its property. A provider of higher education will need to make sure that your health and safety is not in any way threatened if you lodge in its halls or residence, or any other accommodation it supplies to its students.

If a university fails in this duty to you, there will be chance that you might be able to retain the services of a top-class 100% no win no fee* Bilbrough Streeton solicitor to sue it for compensation. The amount that you might end up winning would be very much dependent on the severity of the injuries you suffered and whether or not you lost any income or had to meet any additional expenses as a result of being hurt.

A court might also consider if you had to delay your studies by skipping a year if you were unable to return to university in the aftermath of the incident that you wound up getting hurt in.

University accommodation accidents and no win no fee* Bilbrough Streeton solicitors

There are a wide array of accidents that might occur in a university hall of residence where you might be able to use a good 100% no win no fee* Bilbrough Streeton solicitor. Imagine that you’re making your way down from your room for breakfast after your first evening away from your parental home.

As you descend the stairs, you trip on an upturned piece of carpet. You were pretty much at the top of the stairs when this happened, so tumble a fair way down to the landing, sustaining some very nasty knocks and bruises on the way, perhaps even a broken bone.

Alternatively, you might have decided to break the ice with your fellow halls of residence tenants by offering to make a cup of tea. As you go to put on the kettle, you receive a nasty electric shock from its wire, which has worn away to expose conductive copper within.

In both these circumstances, your injuries will have come about as a direct result of your university, or more specifically its housing or accommodation department, failing to make sure your lodgings were safe.

As such, it might be likely that a decent 100% no win no fee* Bilbrough Streetons solicitor could be willing to take your case.

If you’d like to find out or just want to some free personal injury advice, call Accident Advice Helpline on one of the numbers at the top of this page, or complete the 30-second test for guidance.

So for expert legal advice about a possible claim call Accident Advice Helpline today on: 0800 689 0500 from a landline or: 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )