Have you had a hiking accident and been injured? Make your no win no fee* Benfleet compensation claim today!
Hiking is a popular and enjoyable pastime that attracts many people to explore their local environment, whilst in the company of a group of like minded hikers.
However, hiking in unfamiliar territory or in poor wewather conditions can often result in accidents occurring which may cause serious injuries. If you, or some one you know, have been the unfortunate victim of a hiking accident that wasn’t your fault within the last 3 years’, then contact the advisers at Accident Advice Helpline.
A guide to safer hiking
- Always research the area that you intend to hike through using an up-to-date OS map extract.
- Always take adequate high energy carbohydrate based foods with you, in case you are delayed or become lost whilst out hiking.
- Pack adequate water supplies to ensure that you don’t become dehydrated.
- Wear waterproof, warm and windproof clothing in layers to provide insulation and which is reflective on the outer layer.
- Always pack a compass, a watch, a torch with spare batteries, a mobile phone, money and a basic first aid kit.
- Always ensure that you carry a hat, gloves and scarf whatever the weather as the temperatures may drop at altitude.
- Always notify some one of your intended destination and duration of your hike. Follow local weather advice and signposts to ensure that you don’t become lost in poor weather or leave your planned route.
- Ensure that you drink regularly as it is easy to become disorientated, if you suffer from dehydration.
Making your compensation claim using no win no fee* Benfleet lawyers
If you have been injured whilst out hiking through no fault of your own within the last 3 years’, then you may be entitled to pursue a no win no fee* Benfleet personal injury compensation claim.
Call the friendly team of advisers at Accident Advice Helpline and find out quickly what your legal rights are, when making a no win no fee* Benfleet injury claim. Their advisers can offer you up-to-date and helpful no obligation advice about making a no win no fee* Benfleet injury claim for the compensation that you deserve.
Should you decide to proceed with your claim, then their team of expert injury solicitors will be happy to handle the claim on your behalf. Knowing that your no win no fee* Benfleet claim is in expert hands, means that you can concentrate on what is most important – your recovery and well being.
Don’t delay! Call the well established and highly experienced team at Accident Advice Helpline. Alternatively, try their unique 30 second online test and get your no win no fee* Benfleet personal injury compensation claim underway today!
So for expert legal advice about a possible claim call Accident Advice Helpline today on: 0800 689 0500 from a landline or: 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.