Been injured in a cycling accident and need advice about how to make a no win no fee Belsize Park compensation claim?
Cycling accidents can result in serious injuries which may cause long term consequences for the rider. Cyclists are particularly vulnerable to being involved in serious trauma, due to the lack of protection that a cycle offers and the proximity of other road users to the cyclist.
If you, or someone you know, have been injured in a cycling accident that wasn’t your fault within the last 3 years, then you may be able to make a personal injury compensation claim using the injury solicitors at Accident Advice Helpline.
Reducing the risks of injury
It is important that you take reasonable precautions in order to protect yourself from being injured whilst out cycling on the open roads. Many accidents occur on busy and congested inner city roads which have heavy traffic flow fighting for road space.
Cyclists are often the victim of being hit by heavier vehicles which fail to allow adequate space for the cyclist to pass safely. In addition, many cyclist are hit due to lack of adequate visual checking by other road users who fail to see them in time and collide with the cyclist.
- Always wear a safety helmet which is designed for cycling and which fits securely.
- Always wear sensible footwear in order to maintain your position on the pedals without slipping.
- Always wear a reflective band or tabard so that you are clearly visible to other road users.
- Always carry out routine maintenance on your bike. Checking the condition of the tyres, brakes, gears and lights are all in good working order.
- Switch your lights on even in good weather as they are a clear signal to other road users that you are there.
- Wear warm and waterproof clothing so that you are protected from flying debris, poor weather and adverse road conditions.
Making your compensation claim with the help of no win no fee Belsize Park lawyers
If you have been injured in a cycling accident which wasn’t your fault within the last 3 years’, and need to make a personal injury compensation claim, call the leading experts: Accident Advice Helpline.
Accident Advice Helpline offer a dedicated personal injury compensation claims service that is committed to handling the claim on your behalf, using a no win no fee Belsize Park injury compensation claims process.
Their team of advisers and injury solicitors have a wealth of expertise to offer you the no obligation advice that you need, in order for you to decide if making a no win no fee Belsize Park personal injury compensation claim is right for you.
Don’t delay in calling Accident Advice Helpline on their 24/7 telephone helpline! Get your no win no fee Belsize Park claim for compensation underway over the phone today!
Date Published: 15th January 2014
Author: David Brown