No win no fee Battle solicitors explain personal injury compensation claims
The legal definition of personal injury is an injury to the body or mind of a person rather than damage to property. Compensation is given in recognition that someone else has caused the injury, and the law says that this is a legal entitlement. It would be very rare for the compensation to be freely offered and so we have to claim it from the guilty party – hence personal injury compensation claim.
No win no fee Battle lawyers are experts in making personal injury compensation claims and if you fit the criteria to make a claim, you should be contacting them to discuss it further. The criteria is:
- The accident must have been the fault of someone else
- You must have sustained injuries in the accident
- The injuries must have needed medical attention
- Except in special and exceptional circumstances, the accident must have happened within the last three years
If this sounds like your circumstances, contact our no win no fee Battle lawyers to start your claim for compensation.
The special and exceptional circumstances that break the three-year rule
- If you were under 18 at the time of the accident, you have until the day before your 21st birthday to make your claim.
- If you have an industrial disease the three-year period starts from when the condition is diagnosed.
- If your accident was on board a ship or plane you only have two years to claim.
- If your claim is for criminal injuries the time limit is two years, unless you were below 18, when you have until your 20th birthday to claim.
- If you sustained a mental injury the courts can overturn the rule, but this is rare.
The accidents that our Battle lawyers come across more often
Among the most common types of accidents are we are asked to make claims for are:
- Road traffic accidents
- Slips, trips and falls
- Accidents in schools
- Work related accidents
- Food poisoning
- Product defect accidents
- Assault claims
- Holiday accidents
- Industrial diseases and conditions
It does not matter what accident you were injured in, as long as it was not your fault. All accidents come within the scope of personal injury claims and we can help you with any of them.
The benefits of using Accident Advice Helpline for your personal injury claim
You should contact Accident Advice Helpline to let the experts deal with your claim. We have been handling claims since 2000, when we were established to provide access to justice for the faultless victims of accidents, That’s what we have done for over 16years and we have done it very successfully. Many thousands of our claimants have been awarded the compensation they deserved because of our help.
On our freephone number 0800 689 0500, you will find highly trained, friendly and helpful advisors who will give you all the information you need. On the website there is a 30-second test which will give you a rough estimate of how much you may receive, if you have a valid claim that is.
Date Published: 27th January 2014
Author: David Brown