Accidents happen every hour of the day, every day of the week in the UK. They never take a holiday, are always sudden and unexpected, especially if they are the fault of someone else. If you have been in an accident, and sustained injuries that needed medical attention, as long as the accident took place within the last three years, you may be entitled to claim compensation, and Accident Advice Helpline’s lawyers can help you make a no win no fee* in Battersea claim.
A similar injury will have a totally different impact on different people. What seems major to one is no more than a niggle to someone else, and the impact on the life of the victim has to be taken into account when their claim is being made. Most injuries that a claim is made for would fall into one of the following categories:
- Road traffic accidents
- Work related accidents
- Industrial illnesses and diseases
- Food poisoning
- Slips, trips and falls
However your accident happened, and no matter what the severity of your injuries are, the law says that the guilty party should pay you recompense for the suffering they have caused.
The guilty party is anyone who acted in a thoughtless, reckless or intentional manner that caused injury to someone else. This could include:
- A retailer – if you slipped on a spillage on the shop floor, it should have been cleaned up or cordoned off until it was cleared.
- The local authority that should have maintained the walkways would be at fault if you tripped over an uneven paving slab. The same applies to potholes in roads that they should maintain.
- Your employer could be at fault if you have an accident at work because of their negligence in health and safety issues.
- The restaurant where you ate the contaminated food if you suffer a bout of food poisoning.
- The car driver that just did not see you in time because he was changing his music CD and knocked you off your motorbike.
- The optician who messed up your laser eye surgery.
Over 3 million accidents happen every year in the UK, so we could not possibly include them all here. These are just a sample of what can go wrong, and who the responsible party would be if you needed to make a no win no fee* in Battersea personal injury claim using the services of Accident Advice Helpline.Open Claim Calculator
As long as you were not to blame, we can help you make a no win no fee* in Battersea claim
If you have had an accident in the last three years, if you sustained injuries in that accident that needed medical attention, then you probably have cause to make a no win no fee* in Battersea personal injury compensation claim. The easiest way to do this is to contact Accident Advice Helpline. We have been helping claimants for over 16 years, and for many thousands of them have made sure they received the compensation they deserved.
Call our freephone helpline, 0800 689 0500, and speak to one of our advisors. You will find them to be friendly and helpful in assisting you to start your claim.