If you have been in a car crash that was not your fault, you need to make sure you act as you should at the scene of the accident to enable you to gather all the evidence you will need to make your personal injury claim for compensation. You will need as much evidence as possible to make a successful no win no fee in Bath claim.
Here are a few tips on what you should try to do:
- Make the scene safe by making sure all engines are turned off and hazard lights put on. Warning triangles should be used, and if it is safe to do so, someone directing the traffic around the accident is always a good idea.
- If there are any injuries, no matter how minor they may seem, call the emergency services.
- Call the police, as they will make sure the road is safe for other road users. They will also compile an accident report that might prove useful to your lawyer when they are making your personal injury claim.
- Exchange details with the other driver
- Get details of any witnesses
- Take photos of the scene on your mobile phone if you have one with you
Of course, you will only be able to do all this if you have not been taken to hospital in an ambulance. Then you have to trust that other people are taking care of the situation.
Making your claim with no win no fee in Bath claim with Accident Advice Helpline
There are many reasons why you should use Accident Advice Helpline when it comes to making a personal injury claim, just a few of them are:
- Freephone helpline on 0800 689 0500
- Highly trained, friendly advisors who are there to give you all the information you need about making a claim.
- Our solicitors are experts in personal injury law. It is what we specialise in and all that we have done since we were established in June 2000.
- We will get the maximum compensation available for your injuries.
- We will recoup any costs and losses that are a result of the accident, providing you have kept the receipts as proof of payment.
- We will always put the victims needs first.
- We will continue to provide the highest quality service to maintain our enviable reputation for complete customer satisfaction.
- We operate on a no win no fee basis so you do not have to find any money to start your claim.
- We will not ask you for any money should your claim prove to be unsuccessful.
- Our 30-second test will give you an estimate of the compensation you might be awarded.
- Your call will be handled in complete confidence.
- Contacting us puts you under no obligation to use our services.
- We will not put you under any pressure to make a no win non fee in Bath claim.
These are just a few of the reasons why you should use Accident Advice Helpline to make your no win no fee in Bath personal injury compensation claim.
Date Published: 27th January 2014
Author: David Brown