Choose lawyers offering no win no fee in Banbridge
If you have been injured in an accident that was not your fault, if those injuries needed medical attention and the accident happened some time in the last three years, lawyers offering no win no fee in Banbridge from Accident Advice Helpline can help you claim the compensation you deserve.
There are many reasons why you should opt for no win no fee in Banbridge to make your personal injury claim. Here at Accident Advice Helpline we promise:
- To take all the stress of making a claim from you, keeping the process as easy as possible
- To deal with any large organisations that are at the other end of your personal injury claim
- To make sure you get the maximum compensation for your circumstances
- To stick to our four key principles – integrity, reliability, dependability and accountability – because they ensure that your needs are put first and that you receive the highest quality service,
- To always be friendly and helpful
- To continue to give our staff the highest quality training to keep them abreast of current legislation
- Our lawyers offer no win no fee in Banbridge and are experts in the field of personal injury claims
- If your case should be rare and need specialist legal assistance, to find a lawyer, still on a no-win, no-fee basis, that specialises in that particular field
- Not to ask you for any money to start your claim
- Not to ask you for a penny in legal fees if you do not win your claim
These are just some of the reasons why you should choose us for no win no fee in Banbridge when you need to make a personal injury compensation claim.
Since we were established, over 16 years ago, we have specialised in claiming compensation for the non-fault victims of accidents. Many thousands of claimants have had the benefit of our experience and expertise and won the compensation they were entitled to. On average, our work results in over £30 million being awarded each year, and we still receive over 25,000 new enquiries every month.
We are one of the leaders in the personal injury claim industry and have an enviable reputation for giving complete customer satisfaction, no matter what type of injury you have, or how it was sustained.
Dame Esther Rantzen endorses and recommends our services. She says that if you use Accident Advice Helpline, they will look after you. She knows us well, and has been our patron since 2003, an association we are very proud of.
So if you are injured in an accident that was not your fault, if your injuries needed medical attention, and the accident happened sometime in the last three years, make sure you choose the best to make your personal injury claim – Accident Advice Helpline.
Call us on 0800 689 0500, or from a mobile on 0333 500 0993, for free no-obligation advice about our lawyers offering no win no fee in Banbridge.